1.    #1  
    Checkout my website at http://www.thumbtak.tk

What is located at my website: (The info below is taken right off of my website)

Radio Station <== My own custom radio station can be played by clicking the image in the top left. Only works in Internet Explorer, and Netscape. May need a yahoo user name and password.

All Comedy <== "All Comedy" Radio Station. Give it time it should play.

You send it <== Send large files to an e-mail.

Satellite Imagery <== Get a satellite image of any location in the United States.

TV Online <== Watch more then 900 TV Channels online for free

TAK's IM <== Talk to people who are currently on THUMBTAK. This includes sound and video.

WindizUpdate <== This section allows users of Mozilla Firefox 0.9.3, Netscape 4.0, Mozilla Firebird 0.7, Opera 5, or K-Meleon 0.9 to keep their copy of Windows up-to-date. Newer releases of these browsers are also suitable This only does security updates.

TAK's Forum <== A public meeting place for open discussion.
    PLEASE POST, POSTING HELPS KEEP THE FORUM OPEN.

TAK's Virtual Proxy <== Surf the Internet securely and safe. Each page you view in
    TAK's Virtual Proxy is anonymous.

Downloads <== Windows Application Downloads, Windows Game Downloads, Funny Commercials,
    Desktop Wallpaper, Miscellaneous Downloads

Flash Games <== Action Games, Adult Games, Arcade Games, Adventure Games, Puzzle Games, Sports Games, Miscellaneous, Word Games.

Streaming Music <== Play Music with no need to download.

Videos <== Most videos here are playable in browser.

Guest <== This is for guest only.

Website and Fourm News <== Read about the latest happenings of my site!

HELLO! <== A place to say HELLO!

Jokes <== This is a place to put funny jokes.

Site suggestions <== All website or forum suggestions can be posted here. Please no illegal stuff!

Links <== Here is a place to post any good links to other sites. Please no illegal stuff!

Whatever <== Do whatever you want and have fun in this section. Please no illegal stuff!

Comment <== A place to put your dislikes and likes about the site and/or forum.

Computer Support and Technical Info. <== A place to get tech related problems fixed or to post any helpfull technical information.

Food and Drink <== This is a place to post your food and drink recipes.

News <== Inform us of any news you find that needs to be shared.

Greasemonkey <== Greasemonkey is a firefox extension. Goto "DOWNLOADS" => "WINDOWS APPLICATION DOWNLOADS" for more information. Post your favorite scripts used by Greasemonkey here.

Entertainment

Music <== A place to post free music. Please no illegal stuff!

Movie <== A place to post and review a movie.

Freeware

Games <== A place to post freeware games. Please no illegal stuff!

Applications <==A place to post freeware applications. Please no illegal stuff!

Shareware

Games <== A place to post shareware games. Please no illegal stuff!

Applications <== A place to post shareware applications. Please no illegal stuff!

Palm OS

Freeware Games <== Post your Palm OS freeware games here. Please no illegal stuff!

Shareware Games <== Post your Palm OS shareware games here. Please no illegal stuff!

Freeware Applications <== Post your Palm OS freeware applications here. Please no illegal stuff!

Shareware Applications <== Post your Palm OS shareware applications here. Please no illegal stuff!

Pocket PC

Freeware Games <== Post your Pocket PC freeware games here. Please no illegal stuff!

Shareware Games <== Post your Pocket PC shareware games here. Please no illegal stuff!

Freeware Applications <== Post your Pocket PC freeware applications here. Please no illegal stuff!

Shareware Applications <== Post your Pocket PC shareware applications here. Please no illegal stuff!

Video Game Cheat Codes

XBOX <== A place to post your XBOX cheat codes.

Game Cube <== A place to post your Game Cube cheat codes.

Playstation 2 <== A place to post your Playstation 2 cheat codes.

PSP <== A place to post your PSP cheat codes.

Gameboy Advanced <== A place to post your Gameboy Advanced cheat codes.

Nintendo DS <== A place to post your Nintendo DS cheat codes.

Computer Games <== A place to post your computer game cheat codes.
    Yawwnnnn......
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com