http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...4&page=1&pp=40
    Bizzare.............
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nHook
    Shiver me timbers! Here be a odd bit of reading for when the doldrums hit:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...4&page=1&pp=40
    Let's see. . . .

A member since Jan 2005 . . . . .

Still zero posts. . . . .

But 61 in total, all in Off Topic. . . . . .all in the last 2 days. . .

Watch out Munk, there is a new creature among us. . . .

When and where, will be the Cap'n's "1st" post?

Cheers, Perry
    Captain,
    I hope you are not ertonbel , after few years of treatment & rehab.
    I don't believe the Captin is new -- I think he may be a member reincarnated. Of course, the mods would know if someone had two screen names (unless it was one of them!!)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  6.    #6  
    Arrgh, B-lad.

It looks like we be havin' somethin' in common. You be da Gimp and I be da Hook

Avast, B-lad you should be lookin' for the win/win and to build synergy and be throwin' that negativity overboard.

The last land lubber with them thoughts be swabin' the decks, dustin' the yardarms, sharpenin' the saws and chasin' the bilge rats 'cause he didn't seek first to understand.

Ya just gotta be proactive, put first things first and begin with the end in mind.

An old scalliwag seadog like me just might have some musings to lighten up the port leaning members here (as opposed to starboard leaning).

BTW - With thanks to that old hornswagglin' pirate with all them habits, Franklin himself.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nHook
    Arrgh, B-lad.

It looks like we be havin' somethin' in common. You be da Gimp and I be da Hook

Avast, B-lad you should be lookin' for the win/win and to build synergy and be throwin' that negativity overboard.

The last land lubber with them thoughts be swabin' the decks, dustin' the yardarms, sharpenin' the saws and chasin' the bilge rats 'cause he didn't seek first to understand.

Ya just gotta be proactive, put first things first and begin with the end in mind.

An old scalliwag seadog like me just might have some musings to lighten up the port leaning members here (as opposed to starboard leaning).

BTW - With thanks to that old hornswagglin' pirate with all them habits, Franklin himself.
    Gotta love it.

Prepare for ramming speed!!
    Dear Mr. Hook ...

I feel as though I can confide in you since we have much in common: we both rose from humble origins to lead successful enterprises -– while never forgetting the poor whose welfare we always championed.

Your reputation informs me that we were both captains from the people -– and we both were victims of a history written by righties hostile to liberals smart and tough enough to fight back.

Mr. Hook, my problem is that I am interested in the hand of a special girl -– a girl who is, I fear, concerned about the limited prospects my current life presents to her.

Though I’ve reached out, demonstrated my sincerity by even offering to forego the dowry she’d be traditionally expected to provide –- I have not again heard from her.

I am desperate in my love, and willing to try almost anything to triumph in the conquest of her heart.

As such, I am determined to straighten myself out and reestablish my career -- so that I can confidently reassure her of my worthiness.

Though I was once a wealthy man, widely loved, respected, and feared -- I am today but a pauper -- dependent on the kindness of the friends who "protect" me.

While I know they are truly only concerned for my better welfare, my security detail keeps me on a rather short leash and allows me little in the way of independence.

In order to recover my rightful place in the world, I need to break away and quickly get my hands on some cash.

I want to explore the possibility of acquiring something called an ATM card.

I don't know much about these ATMs -- but I am told they are potentially helpful to have– especially if you’re like me, unable to qualify for credit.

Unfortunately the Katrina ATM programs ended before I was able to participate, so I will it seems, need an alternative means of getting one.

Though I am new at this sort of thing, I have heard that nowadays, sadly, one must be aware of issues like identity theft.

Do you have much familiarity with this problem ? As a pirate entrepreneur, I suspect that you have had your share of interactions with your brothers in the banking sphere.

Are you, as a professional courtesy, willing to provide me with some confidential advice on how I might acquire such a card ?? I need to quickly get an ATM card of my own – and I am willing to accept a used one with perhaps someone else’s name and cash already in it.

My longer range plan for financing my return is to gain access to the millions of dollars and francs that are in accounts that only I, as the former head of state, am aware.

Because of my notoriety, and having been on the run under the close supervision of my protective detail, I am unable to directly access these accounts with the millions of dollars in funds within them.

I want therefore to be able to find a respected foreigner who I could use as my proxy to gain access to these accounts –- someone with whom I could then share these accounts proceeds.

Do you know where I can acquire a list of the e-mail addresses of potential contacts with whom I could correspond in my search ??

Could you perhaps also advise me on composing the most effective letter in order to present such an appeal ?? I want to of course distinguish myself from the thousands of similar sounding scams some disreputable people out there have engaged.

And BTW, do you have a place that you could recommend where I could go that would assist me in the creation of new documents and a suitable identity ??

Once I had here a friend -- gone now it seems -- who long ago assisted me in the creation of my current identity. Though we came from different sides of the fence politically, we somehow struck it off –- and he became a valued confidante.

Sadly he is gone now.

My much missed friend finally saw the light just before he "disappeared". In the last weeks that I knew him he had experienced a profound metamorphosis. Just before his end, he had become transformed by the brilliant transcendent revelations he had about our world.

I don’t know what happened to him, but as you know, the righties hate liberals like Michael Moore, Howard Dean, or myself – who have the courage to fight back.

If they permit him to live it would only be after thorough brainwashing and deprogramming. Should we see him again I no doubt expect him to be just another rightist circle jerker...

Thanks for any help you can provide --

yours in all humility ...

BARYE
    Last edited by BARYE; 09/19/2005 at 12:33 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    I thought "port" was left and "starboard" was right. You are saying the "lefties" need some lightening up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Let's see. . . .

A member since Jan 2005 . . . . .

Still zero posts. . . . .

But 61 in total, all in Off Topic. . . . . .all in the last 2 days. . .

Watch out Munk, there is a new creature among us. . . .

When and where, will be the Cap'n's "1st" post?

Cheers, Perry
    Unbelievable, Perry. The Hook and I joined at about the same time, and between the two of us, we have over 7,500 "official" posts...have you ever seen such a thing???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Unbelievable, Perry. The Hook and I joined at about the same time, and between the two of us, we have over 7,500 "official" posts...have you ever seen such a thing???

Shows what teamwork can do . . . . . . . . .
    Oh well - the hook has been banned - and we were just starting to have fun!
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    Wow!!! Did that just happen, or did I just notice?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Wow!!! Did that just happen, or did I just notice?

Well, it happened sometime since 3:17AM today . . . . . I had not noticed until your post. . . .
    alas -- my humble appeal to him will be unanswered ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model
    How can you tell?
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    How can you tell?
    Probably by the words "banned" under his name

(and when did you roll over to 2K?)

18. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Probably by the words "banned" under his name
    Hmmm. Did they just put that there?

(and when did you roll over to 2K?)
    I think it was an Infuzer post this morning.
    Hmmm. Did they just put that there?
    I dunno. I just noticed when B-Model brought it up.
    I think it was an Infuzer post this morning.
    Well then... or maybe it should

clone of someone's account.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast