1.    #1  
    It's really not common of me to just disappear. After the Hurricane came through Florida, we had some cleanup. Not too horrible, and certainly NOTHING compared to NO and the rest.

The next few days I was drumming things together to do something for all the hurricane victims. Seems there were too many volunteers and no methods of getting things from point A to B for lowly folks like myself to get things in their hands. I opted to give money and also collect (throughout this month) through our store based on orders.

Then I had the conference for the software we work with. Thinking I'd have free time, I spent all of it working and wining and dining. I felt like dirt when Perry sent me a TXT to see if all was okay. I responded and vowed to get online that night.

Laptop not working well at that time, I awaited until we got back (this past Monday) and found the laptop's drive corrupt and the desktop running slower than a snail. So last night I went out to Best Buy to buy a new PC, just so I could post. :0)

And Insertion missed me - I know he did. How could he not? Why? Because I inspire him...

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Oh yes, I have missed you. But you're always a text message away.

And yes, you do inspire me. I do unspeakable things with myself during these inspirational moments I have. I don't know whether I should be ashamed, or if I should thank you.

If you'll excuse me, perhaps I shall explore this further...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, you do that.
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Yeah, you do that.
    I shall when I go to bed...

Oh and welcome back, I suppose I did miss you maybe a teeny bit....

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Okay, you 2 need to get a room...oops,you already had one. Guess we'll leave you to it.
    P.S. Pam, Insertion's been cheating on you with Colin's girlfriend!
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    Colin is an impotent woman beater, and Thaís deserves better!

Hi Thaís!! I am boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I shall when I go to bed...

Oh and welcome back, I suppose I did miss you maybe a teeny bit....
    Hey Munkus Eatus Bananius....

When you go to bed, PUT A PILLOW CASE OVER YOUR HEAD....'cause you is one FUGLY GLADIATOR......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Chuck
    The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end...

Hey Maximus Enduras Fuglius...

At what time and date, exactly, will honoring myself soon be at an end??

Just need to know, so I can prepare...I know the government can't save me...

BTW...I saw the movie, and the producers wisely pasted Russell Crows' likeness over your mug....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Chuck
    I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. ...

11.    #11  
    You know what else GLADIATOR means, right?
    DesignExtend.com
    You know what else GLADIATOR means, right?
    Do not feed my inspirations, woman!

I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. ...
    Hey Munkus No Actionus.....

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, vengeance, schmengeance, I are not entertained....Entertain me if you can........I hope it's in this life, 'cause I might not be around in the next life......hehehehehehe

Chuck
    All this talk about one life or another, monkey lovers and inspiration has worn me out. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the library.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    .. . . .. . . .I felt like dirt when Perry sent me a TXT to see if all was okay. I responded and vowed to get online that night.. . . . . . .

Pamela
    Now I feel bad, that was not the intent of my TXT. . . . . .

So, when does life get back to normal? Or was this last 4 weeks, what is normal?

Cheers, Perry
    So, when Perry texts someone, does he mention Tech Tool??
    Last edited by Insertion; 09/16/2005 at 10:50 PM. Reason: somtimes my grammar is teh suX0r

Only his hairdresser knows for sure. . . . .

(5,024 viewers did not all go away empty handed. . . .)