Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I say impeach him. Failing thousands of americans is a much bigger offense than sex with anyone...
    Sprint 700p
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JayL
    I say impeach him. Failing thousands of americans is a much bigger offense than sex with anyone...
    AHH but the sex is not what got him into trouble. It was the statement
    I did Not have sex with that woman, that got him into trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    I was going to raise a similar topic, but from the perspective of polarization. Even just viewing the exchanges on the TC forum, it appears that everything is viewed through political lenses. Every detail is slanted right or left, pro this or con that.

I hope we realize soon that united we will stand, but divided we will fall (with a great big THUD, much to the delight of our enemies who can not defeat us, but would love to see us defeat ourselves)

Consider, even if you absolutely LOATHE George W. Bush, can you at least have honor for the office? If you have had your fill of [insert public official from the other side of the aisle], can't you at least have respect for the position of authority?

Is it really worth it to see the whole country sink, just as long as your party is "on top"?
    Great post...
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    AHH but the sex is not what got him into trouble. It was the statement
    I did Not have sex with that woman, that got him into trouble.

what got him into trouble was the moral corruption of the hypocrites that pursued him:

Newt Gingrich: adulterer (Dumped his ex-wife while she was in a hospital bed suffering from cancer)

Henry Hyde: adulterer (Broke up a family during his seven year adulterous affair)

"bugman" Delay: exortion to fund illegal gerrymandering in Texas, lending his support to cronies involved with gambling, scamming Indian tribes, and sweatshop companies in Guam ...

Rep. Bob Barr: Cheated on all three of his wives - and coerced one into having an abortion - then lied about it

Rep. Dan Burton: Had at least six adulterous affairs, and fathered a ******* son who, today, he ignores

(He did not lie about having "sex" --- if like many of us, intercourse is what is meant as sex.

Fallacio is but an appetizer ... )
    Last edited by BARYE; 09/14/2005 at 04:34 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    what got him into trouble was the moral corruption of the hypocrites that pursued him:

Newt Gingrich: adulterer (Dumped his ex-wife while she was in a hospital bed suffering from cancer)

Henry Hyde: adulterer (Broke up a family during his seven year adulterous affair)

"bugman" Delay: exortion to fund illegal gerrymandering in Texas, lending his support to cronies involved with gambling, scamming Indian tribes, and sweatshop companies in Guam ...

(He did not lie about having "sex" --- if like many of us, intercourse is what is meant as sex.

Fallacio is but an appetizer ... )
    Wasn't he under oath when he made the statement? If so???

Never heard of oral appetizers before. Does that mean you can not get a sexually transmitted disease through oral appetizer?
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Wasn't he under oath when he made the statement? If so???

Never heard of oral appetizers before. Does that mean you can not get a sexually transmitted disease through oral appetizer?
    I thought the answer was no -- but I defer to your medical expertise
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I thought the answer was no -- but I defer to your medical expertise
    I think (hope) you say that in jest, but a lot of kids in high school think that it is a safe sex alternative and then end up with an STD.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDad
    Thank you for helping to illustrate the point of my thread.
    That hate lollipop must surely taste good to many.
    I don't think you are pinning a derogatory name on me just because I have a difference of opinion with you, but realize some people who did not know you at all could view it that way. Names dont bother me anyway. But regardless, I have no hate for Bush, you or anyone else, I just have my own opinion. G.W Bush or Alaskan Dad would be interesting people to have a beer and a conversation with at a tailgate or barbeque, I am sure.
    Well, this thread is true to form. I swear some of you could take a week off, give me your password, and let me type what I think you'd say. And no one would know the difference.

I wonder if some of you are capable of an original thought in your heads...

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    I don't think you are pinning a derogatory name on me just because I have a difference of opinion with you, but realize some people who did not know you at all could view it that way. Names dont bother me anyway. But regardless, I have no hate for Bush, you or anyone else, I just have my own opinion. G.W Bush or Alaskan Dad would be interesting people to have a beer and a conversation with at a tailgate or barbeque, I am sure.
    I agree that we would all have a great time at a tailgate.

I'm glad you don't think I'm pinning a name on you as I didn't call you any names. The point of my thread is that many of us (MANY OF US!) can't isolate an action from a person or an environment. I didn't even see you voice an opinion so I don't know if we have a difference.

We all (WE ALL) read and hear through our own filters. You just helped illustrate that.
    Recognizing that I volunteered...
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Well, this thread is true to form. I swear some of you could take a week off, give me your password, and let me type what I think you'd say. And no one would know the difference.

I wonder if some of you are capable of an original thought in your heads...
    You can have mine. Although I have been mixing it up a bit lately.

Here's my latest greatest libbie photo...

Attached Images Attached Images
    I agree that we would all have a great time a tailgate.

I'm glad you don't think I'm pinning a name on you as I didn't call you any names. The point of my thread is that many of us (MANY OF US!) can't isolate an action from a person or an environment. I didn't even see you voice an opinion so I don't know if we have a difference.

We all (WE ALL) read and hear through our own filters. You just helped illustrate that.
    I hear through my own filters because I am eating my hate lollipop? I do not understand
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    I hear through my own filters because I am eating my hate lollipop? I do not understand
    What's a "hate lollipop" and does it taste anything like the kool aid dathomas is always referring to?
  14.    #35  
    If I wrote YOU instead of MANY, I could understand your offense.

If you believe that I've offended you, I apologize. My intention is to illustrate our communal weaknesses. If you do not share this weakness with me, I'll own it alone.
    Recognizing that I volunteered...
    If I wrote YOU instead of MANY, I could understand your offense.

If you believe that I've offended you, I apologize. My intention is to illustrate our communal weaknesses. If you do not share this weakness with me, I'll own it alone.
    no hard feelings from me here on anything AD.
    Last edited by cellmatrix; 09/14/2005 at 05:34 PM.
    I think by admitting some blame on behalf of the governmental response, it will go along way in getting at least some interested in recovery, clean up and prevention.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I agree, Bush is responsible for evacuations at the local level and state level. George Bush just let hundreds of NO buses flood that otherwise could of been used to get New Orleans people out! He should of also order the LA State National Guardsmen in too! He is a murderer!!!
    If you do not share this weakness with me, I'll own it alone.
    I agree we all have our biases. We are only human, those who fail to see this could find themselves in a long misguided existence flinging poo.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast