Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    "Your post reeked of whining."

- nrg

wow this is just classic. absolutely classic.
    I mean this is like the " I know you are but what am I" kind of stuff. lol. what's next? lmao.

"Hey, I admit there are problems all around local, state, and FEDERAL!"

- nrg

but you capitalize who you REALLY want to go after dont you? yeah you admit to it, but you only EMPHASIZE those who you want attack out of POLITICAL agenda. where are your scathing remarks towards the liberal local and state here then if you admit to problems there? they are just as deserving, if not more so, of the fervor you are dealing the fema chief. ok you admit to them, but you only ATTACK the republican side of the situation. that makes for a poor argument, invalidating it in fact.

youre not giving equal attention to BOTH SIDES of the situation here, and that will win you nothing in the way of support.
    I don't think I have written any scathng remarks about either. I think my position has been the same since day one, there is enough blame to go around for everyone.
    Probably somewhat deserved.

Bush is still being scapegoated though.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I don't think I have written any scathng remarks about either. I think my position has been the same since day one, there is enough blame to go around for everyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123