Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Unfortunately, if the offense doesn't get it turned around soon, you might be able to put up 14 and win.
    "might"???? Will...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    Innocent until proven guilty....
    Channing Crowder pleads NC to battery charges and is placed on probation. Sentenced to 6 months of supervised probation, pay $340 in fines and court costs, and perform 34 hours of community service.

Gaffney is charged with grand theft, but signs a deferred prosecution agreement against charges of petty theft.
    I'm back!
    We can argue all day and night when it comes to UM, FSU and UF players. I simply want my team to win - if they do something awful enough, I hope authorities punish them - if it isn't bad enough for that, well I hope we win the following Saturday!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Channing Crowder pleads NC to battery charges and is placed on probation. Sentenced to 6 months of supervised probation, pay $340 in fines and court costs, and perform 34 hours of community service.

Gaffney is charged with grand theft, but signs a deferred prosecution agreement against charges of petty theft.
    Peter Warrick, Laveranues Cole.. To name a few..
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I guess I can assume that you are a criminal since your a Florida St fan...
    Doesn't UF have more violations in this department?
    btw, as a Seminole fan I haven't seen such sh!tty play out of our QB's since the last game of the last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Doesn't UF have more violations in this department?
    I honestly don't know..
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I honestly don't know..
    quick snip for ya.

Source: igo4uf.com

GIVE 'EM HELL, PELL bumper stickers could be spotted all over Gainesville, but in October 1984 Pell got hell from the NCAA. An investigation revealed 59 violations involving the Florida football program, ranging from ticket scalping for profit to academic malfeasance to spying on opponents, and the Gators were given three years' probation.
    quick snip for ya.
    I guess all teams from Florida have that "criminal" background. Thanks for the info.. I cannot wait until our teams meet.. Too bad we have to wait until the end of the season...
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I guess all teams from Florida have that "criminal" background. Thanks for the info.. I cannot wait until our teams meet.. Too bad we have to wait until the end of the season...
    As always I look forward to the game at the end of the year. That game game being at the end of the year is what makes it so much fun/upsetting for us all.
    Oh gawd.... what a gawd aweful game!!

Still too pissed off to post coherantly right now though...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic

Nothing I like seeing more than a disgruntle Cane fan, well maybe a disgruntle Gator fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic

I would take all of your victories over us for this one loss anyday. It looks like the better team lost Monday night, but I think we were the better team on several occasions when we lost. Feel good that it is the first game of the season, we're not in the same division and there is always next year!
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    we're not in the same division and there is always next year!
    So they split it up this year?
    Nothing I like seeing more than a disgruntle Cane fan, well maybe a disgruntle Gator fan.
    As a Gator fan, I think we'll see a more disgruntled Cane and FSWHOoooOo fan...
    As always I look forward to the game at the end of the year. That game game being at the end of the year is what makes it so much fun/upsetting for us all.
    This game will be at the SWAMP.. Searching for tix as we speak..
  17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    As a Gator fan, I think we'll see a more disgruntled Cane and FSWHOoooOo fan...
    We shall see, this is why they play the game.
    We shall see, this is why they play the game.
    Yeah, I'd say UF has no shot of going undefeated this season. We'll find out how good they are in a couple of weeks when they play Tennessee.

UGA looked awfully good on Saturday as well.
    I'm back!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234