1.    #1  
    Can someone please explain to me why my Treo keyboard is more versatile than my $1300.00 notebook?
    Why doesn't my notebook automatically insert apostrophes for me?
    My Treo does this.
    Why doesn't my notebook automatically correct my spelling of the word "thier"?
    My Treo does this.
    Why can't I access symbols through an "alt" key that are not "standard" on my notebook?
    My Treo does this.

And you people WANT a Windows Treo?

Sacrilege.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    You need to change yor notebook.
    Doomed ...Deemed necessity
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    You need to change yor notebook.
    Doomed ...Deemed necessity
    Change it to what? A frog? I don't understand?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I don't know if the treo completely replaces the notebook, but I hardly ever fire up my laptop now.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I wasted money on Docs To Go. I was hoping to replace my laptop, but Docs To Go is weak. Can't have tables or grids, can't insert excel sheets into Word file on the DTG. So, the Treo is a great in between for internet, Palm Software and phone, that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Why doesn't my notebook automatically correct my spelling of the word "thier"?
    My Treo does this.
    Obviously, you didn't post this from the Treo!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    One of the things I really love about Mac OS X is that apps can use the OS spell checker. When typing in a text box in Safari (a web browser), a red dotted line shows up under misspelled words as I type them in.

Just do all your typing in Word. It should autocorrect a bunch of those things you talked about.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836