Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDad

Don't forget Bust, CO
    Pop: 0
    Just a roadhouse in the Rockies, those who work there live out of town.
    Bust must be a popular second choice destination...

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDad
    I think, in fact, that it falls under the jurisdiction of Cascade, CO. They just have a great official-looking sign on the Ute Pass west of Colorado Springs stating "Bust, CO, Pop:0".
    You never heard of the expression "Pikes Peak or Bust", from the gold rush days? There is no Bust, CO...never was. It's Bust, FLA like OTR said
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You never heard of the expression "Pikes Peak or Bust", from the gold rush days? There is no Bust, CO...never was. It's Bust, FLA like OTR said
    That's where the name came from!

I've been to Bust, CO. (and quickly passed through)
    Recognizing that I volunteered...
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzytom
    Now if only science can convert fat cells to brain cells, we would have a sure Nobel Prize winner here.

http://healthyamericans.org/reports/obesity2005/
    But then we'd have millions of Americans who really DO sit around on their brains all day.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    LOL... This reminds of the "Jay-walking" segment Jay Leno does on the Tonight show where he asks simple general knowledge questions to people on the streets to see how 'stupid' the average person is.
    And as George Carlin said, just think about how stupid the average guy is and then realize that half the people are dumber than him!"
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    It doesn't?

and hofo_mofo, I'm not sure about your igloo, but mine is melting away due to global warming here at the North Pole.. and dang it there are so many baby seals around here I can't get out for my case of beer....

Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    share em with the seals...im sure they will bring you fish

Here in the Great White North, necessity is the mother of invention...

Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    40% of Japanese children in 4th thru 6th grade. The original article says 20% of ALL Americans. I think the latter is a lot worse.
    so most Americans are as smart as 4th grade Japanese children?
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123