1.    #1  
    Wednesday, 8/31/2005, DALLAS: Inside sources who wish to remain anonymous indicate that the night before Hurricane Katrina landed on the Gulf Coast, George W. Bush met privately with his advisors and meteorologists. "Bush had predetermined that he wanted to attack Louisiana," the source says, "in order to bring profits to his oil buddies and to Halliburton."

According to more than one insider, Bush's environmental policies have been deliberately constructed to encourage the development of hurricanes, by contributing massively to global warming. "From day one of the Bush administration, the plan has always been to attack the Gulf Coast," said the anonymous source.

Some meteorologists claim America has been enjoying low hurricane activity for quite some time now, and claim they have been warning about the probability of increased hurricane threat for decades. "We knew this would eventually happen," said Bill Johnson, a conservative Christian meteorologist who doesn't believe in global warming despite temperatures rising above 100 degrees in parts of Arizona yesterday.

Other, well-respected scientists disagree. "Overwhelming scientific evidence clearly shows that George W. Bush personally developed this hurricane and sent it to the Gulf Coast to devastate the poorest American citizens and to leave them homeless," says Dr. Arthur M. Weasel, respected professor of geological ethics at Campbell University.

These new accusations come at the worst possible time for the Bush administration, which is reeling from the latest CNN/Gallup poll numbers showing that 138% of the American public disapproves of Bush's handling of the war in Iraq.

Senator Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.) has called for an independent investigation into claims that George Bush intended for the hurricane to hit Louisiana, and lied to the American people.
    You wasted a thread on this?
    not funny
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    this is stupid
    Although I probbly would normally agree with your politics, I too find this in poor taste.
  6.    #6  
    Sounds like AP to me. But aw, shucks... guess I'm just a meanie with poor taste. The treocentral public speaks!
    Quote Originally Posted by diomedes
    Sounds like AP to me. But aw, shucks... guess I'm just a meanie with poor taste. The treocentral public speaks!
    Well you may not be funny but you bike is cool.
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomedes
    Wednesday, 8/31/2005, DALLAS: Inside sources who wish to remain anonymous indicate that the night before Hurricane Katrina landed on the Gulf Coast, George W. Bush met privately with his advisors and meteorologists. "Bush had predetermined that he wanted to attack Louisiana," the source says, "in order to bring profits to his oil buddies and to Halliburton."

According to more than one insider, Bush's environmental policies have been deliberately constructed to encourage the development of hurricanes, by contributing massively to global warming. "From day one of the Bush administration, the plan has always been to attack the Gulf Coast," said the anonymous source.

Some meteorologists claim America has been enjoying low hurricane activity for quite some time now, and claim they have been warning about the probability of increased hurricane threat for decades. "We knew this would eventually happen," said Bill Johnson, a conservative Christian meteorologist who doesn't believe in global warming despite temperatures rising above 100 degrees in parts of Arizona yesterday.

Other, well-respected scientists disagree. "Overwhelming scientific evidence clearly shows that George W. Bush personally developed this hurricane and sent it to the Gulf Coast to devastate the poorest American citizens and to leave them homeless," says Dr. Arthur M. Weasel, respected professor of geological ethics at Campbell University.

These new accusations come at the worst possible time for the Bush administration, which is reeling from the latest CNN/Gallup poll numbers showing that 138% of the American public disapproves of Bush's handling of the war in Iraq.

Senator Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.) has called for an independent investigation into claims that George Bush intended for the hurricane to hit Louisiana, and lied to the American people.
    The Onion?