Page 158 of 366 FirstFirst ... 58108148153154155156157158159160161162163168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 7307
    butte ... I meant no addition to "beast"
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    utter
    gutter
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    butter
    butler
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

trouble
    troubled
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

doubter
    redoubt

-Jack Handy, SNL-

debtor
    editor

-Jack Handy, SNL-

tired
    stride

-Jack Handy, SNL-

strike
    stripe

-Jack Handy, SNL-

tripe
    trip
    trap
    parts
    ports