Page 154 of 366 FirstFirst ... 54104144149150151152153154155156157158159164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 7307
    rope
    cope
    core
    cork
    coke
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

joke
    joker
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

poker
    toker

-Jack Handy, SNL-

token
    taken
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    tackle

-Jack Handy, SNL-

cackle
    crackle

-Jack Handy, SNL-

grackle

cackler
    tackler
    clucker

-Jack Handy, SNL-

clicker
    flicker
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.