Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Since I haven't started a new thread in a while (or even posted, for that matter, you can thank Katrina for that), I'll start the "Whatever happened to...?" thread. I need to up my post count so that I can get one of those little Treos next to my name as well. Feel free to fill in the "..." with the query of your choice. I'm not Ask Jeeves, so don't expect to get an answer out of me, or even a serious reply out of Insertion, but this should be fun nonetheless.

Whatever happened to Jewel and Evil Ghost? Neither of them have posted in ages.
    I'm back!
  2.    #2  
    Whatever happened to Lee Majors? Shouldn't he be prepping for some sort of "The 6 Million Dollar Man" movie?
    I'm back!
    I recently saw Lee Majors in a commercial on TV, but I forget what it was for. He looked healthy, and not very old.
    What ever happened to Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips? I used to love eating there. Do they exist anymore?

Sub-question: who was Arthur Treacher?
    Recognizing that I volunteered...
    whatever happend to my ham and cheese on rye...i could of sworn it was here a minute ago...
    Sgt. Carter

Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/29/2005 at 02:10 PM.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by nickf126
    I recently saw Lee Majors in a commercial on TV, but I forget what it was for. He looked healthy, and not very old.
    Yeah, that was what started that thought. Where did he go after "The Six Million Dollar Man"? Didn't he just drop off the face of the earth?
    I'm back!
    Whatever happened to Munchos potato chips? I can't find them in the stores anymore.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDad
    What ever happened to Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips? I used to love eating there. Do they exist anymore?

Sub-question: who was Arthur Treacher?
    Yes, they're still around, but I haven't seen a standalone place in ages. Usually they're combined with Miami Subs (don't know if they have those outside of SoFla), and Nathan's.

I have no idea who he was, but I know he sold fried fish for a while.
    I'm back!
    Still have muncho's in TX

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    Whatever happened to Munchos potato chips? I can't find them in the stores anymore.
    I do not know of Munchos.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I do not know of Munchos.
    Totally synthetic potato chip. good though!

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    That does it. I'm moving to Texas.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Don't recal the name. Who makes those Jalapeņo chips? I love them.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  15.    #15  
    Totally synthetic potato chip. good though!
    And made from...?
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    were those in the orange bag, and i think had a yellow background?
    Don't recal the name. Who makes those Jalapeņo chips? I love them.
    Sun Chips?? maybe?

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    were those in the orange bag, and i think had a yellow background?
    Orange bag - yellow chips.

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    And made from...?
    I'm not a chemist

Thread Crapper

this ain't googled, but I think Arthur Treacher was Merv Griffin's sidekick -- bizzaro as that might be

they're sometimes here in DC -- but DREADFUL. (a respectable fish wouldn't want to be caught dead in one of those places !!
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast