Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE

while you're listening to the patriotic musak on hold with the DC FBI, please take the time to participate in the saving our soldiers ... what would you do differently thread

because:

whatever happened to the all righties who were going to propose their own ideas for what's going wrong in Iraq -- who were going to tear apart my "blatering"
    I haven't gotten over there yet, I'll check it out tonight. It was kinda a crazy weekend, and I missed a couple of days of work because of my friend Katrina.

I love hurricanes! (not the U, I hate them)

This is sarcasm, BTW, for those sarcastically challenged folks.
    Last edited by jmill72x; 08/29/2005 at 04:45 PM.
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts

while you're listening to the patriotic musak on hold with the DC FBI, please take the time to participate in the saving our soldiers ... what would you do differently thread

because:

whatever happened to the all righties who were going to propose their own ideas for what's going wrong in Iraq -- who were going to tear apart my "blatering"
    I think you started the thread to provide us your realistic proposals? The proposals posted to this point have: a) not been realistic, or b) been rebutted and you have not replied.
    heavenly avatar...

I could worship that avatar.

I think I find evidence of intelligent design in that avatar...
    I think you just answered the question on why she's not here anymore.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    What ever happened to Mr. Green Jeans?

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

bring me Tiffany --

and I'll evolve into anything you need me to be !!!

(like a good embryonic stem cell ...)
    Lech!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    What ever happenned to the Dinasour Egg candy (I believe by Willy Wonka)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Lech!!
    Well she's no Thias

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Then I have to ask, whatever happened to Colin?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    hi Colin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    What ever happened to Mr. Green Jeans?

I sure liked that show!
    From http://www.tvacres.com/child_mrgreenjeans.htm
    Mr. Green Jeans - Hugh "Lumpy" Brannum starred as Mr. Green Jeans, the chief aide to Captain Kangaroo (Bob Keeshan) at the Treasure House on the successful children's program CAPTAIN KANGAROO/CBS/1955-84. Mr. Green Jeans got his name from the clothes he wore (a green pair of farmer overalls), and because of his interest with the outdoors. He visited the Captain with a variety of interesting items including cute little animals. Brannum also portrayed other characters on the show like The Professor, Greeno The Clown, The Old Folk Singer, and Mr. Bainter The Painter. Before his long running role on CAPTAIN KANGAROO, Hugh Brannum had been the host of his own local New York show entitled UNCLE LUMPY'S CABIN that aired daily on ABC at 5:00PM from August to November 1951. The series was described in a letter to the New York Times as "a composite or synthesis of the old-time values we all like our children to know." Earlier in his career Hugh had also created and narrated a weekly series of folksy "Little Orley" stories which orchestra leader Fred Waring used on his radio program in the 1940s.

Born January 5, 1910 in Sandwich, Illinois, Hugh Brannum died of cancer on April 22, 1987 at his home in Sailorsburg, Pennsylvania. He was 77 years old.
    Recognizing that I volunteered...
    Now that's what this threads about! Thanks. Now if you know what happened to Tiffany...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...ine=1110081001

Thread Crapper

Tiffany Member
    And speaking of Tiffany

I remember a soda called Simbafrom the late 60's/early 70's what was some sort of lemon lime drink with something else in it...maybe it was orange they added?
    There's this POUND POUND POUND on the door !!!

in a flash I'm under the bed hiding, while my security detail finds these 2 guerillas wearing suits and pressed white shirts, holding a picture -- demanding to know the whereabouts of someone named "Tiffany".

Like lightning I'm out the back door, bop over the fence -- race through 2 yards -- trip over this plastic tricycle -- reach the alley-- see this pretty woman with an SUV -- I'm about rip her out of the seat when she throws me the keys -- she says she can't affords to pump it up no more anyhow ...

As I step on the accelerator to race away, she shouts after me:

"have you seen Colin ... ???"
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Whatever happened to the guy that started this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=53439

He hasn't posted in a month.

Thread Crapper

Whatever happened to the guy that started this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=53439

He hasn't posted in a month.
    He started dating some girl who was throwing rocks at his lightbulbs...

I guess fever dating can do that to a girl.

Thread Crapper

I guess fever dating can do that to a girl.
    Rumor has it northernladuk's real name is Colin...

I'm starting to think Colin is just a tax deduction.

Thread Crapper

20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I remember a soda called Simbafrom the late 60's/early 70's what was some sort of lemon lime drink with something else in it...maybe it was orange they added?
    If anyone knows where I could score some of this, please let me know! This would be HUGE in my house (my son's in a Lion King phase, lots of lions and growling going on at my house).
    I'm back!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast