Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1.    #1  
    A couple of audio clips from the new album:

    http://www.sherylcrow.com/index2.html

    There are interviews to fight through, but still very cool.

    LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

    (R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
  2. #2  
    She's a tramp. She stole lance away from his wife
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    She's a tramp. She stole lance away from his wife
    Wasn't that liberal whack suppose to leave the US when Bush got elected ?
  4. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Wasn't that liberal whack suppose to leave the US when Bush got elected ?
    Her and a lot of others, well we should not be surprised they are still here. Another broken campaing promise from the Dems
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Her and a lot of others, well we should not be surprised they are still here. Another broken campaing promise from the Dems
    Yup, like seeing them on South Park, at least animated their funny.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    She's a tramp. She stole lance away from his wife
    I missed clairegrrl
  7. #7  
    hehehe
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    She's a tramp. She stole lance away from his wife
    Actually they were divorced, or at least anounced their divorce, before the two ever even met.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Wasn't that liberal whack suppose to leave the US when Bush got elected ?
    I heard a report on the radio about 3 weeks ago concerning the Dems promise to move to Canada if Bush won.....and the fact is that USA to Canada imigration fell the first 6 months Bush came into office. The Dems didn't even pretend to follow up on their promise by even visiting the website as the inquiries on their Canada imigration website hit all time lows in recent history.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Actually they were divorced, or at least anounced their divorce, before the two ever even met.
    "They became a public-twosome shortly after his divorce from wife Kristin was final in December." His wife stands by him through his cancer, then the home wrecker comes along. Yup, that's how it happened.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    "They became a public-twosome shortly after his divorce from wife Kristin was final in December." His wife stands by him through his cancer, then the home wrecker comes along. Yup, that's how it happened.
    No...simply that I believe they announce their divorce before the two even met. They met at some event. But I could be wrong and don't time to confirm my timeline.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    No...simply that I believe they announce their divorce before the two even met. They met at some event. But I could be wrong and don't time to confirm my timeline.
    Well I believe she's a home wrecker
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  13.    #13  
    Let's not bicker about who killed who

    LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

    (R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
  14. #14  
    Okay...you got me curious to find out for sure....here are the dates:

    How Lance and Kristin met:
    They met in January 1997 at the "Ride for the Roses" charity event, which was a few weeks after Lance had completed intense chemotherapy to treat testicular cancer.

    Wedding Date:
    Lance and Kristin were married on May 8, 1998, in Santa Barbara, California. He is said to have taken his bike to the wedding.

    Divorce:
    Kristin and Lance announced their separation from one another on February 24, 2003. After a brief reconciliation in June, 2003, the couple filed for divorce in September, 2003 and divorced in December.

    Lance's Relationship with Sheryl Crow:
    Lance Armstrong has been dating award winning musician Sheryl Crow. They met at the Grand Slam for Children event in Las Vegas in October, 2003. Armstrong and Crow flirted with one another through their Blackberries.
    Their relationship became public shortly after his divorce from Kristin.

    http://marriage.about.com/cs/celebri...ncekristin.htm
    So to totally clear up the unanswerable question.. ...Lance and Sheryl met a month after Lance and Kristen's filing for divorce after a second try to make it all work failed. Lance and Sheryl had a blackberry affair until after the divorce was final and then announced they were dating.
  15. #15  
    Isn't Lance supposed to be a Rep though? He seemed really chummy with W at least...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Isn't Lance supposed to be a Rep though? He seemed really chummy with W at least...
    The old saying, "Politics makes strange bedfellows."

    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Isn't Lance supposed to be a Rep though? He seemed really chummy with W at least...
    He opposes the Iraq catastrophe and supports abortion choice -- not very repugnican...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    He opposes the Iraq catastrophe and supports abortion choice -- not very repugnican...
    I don't know or care his affiliation, but what does that have to go with being a Republican?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  19. #19  
    "After a brief reconciliation in June, 2003, the couple filed for divorce in September, 2003 and divorced in December."
    Kristen found out he was porkin' that old crow and there went the reconciliation....trust in me
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  20. #20  
    Ah....one of the gut feelings so it must be true cites. Got it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions