1.    #1  
    Hi, guys:

Disappeared unexpectedly while filling in for things last minute with my hubby's film, THE BUNKER (see http://www.sightunseenpictures.com

I've not left the boards, but now there is a hurricane due to hit us in the next 6-8 hours. 99% Strike Prob. in Miami. Pray that all will be well and power will remain.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Hang on to your hat...

Good Luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Hi, guys:

Disappeared unexpectedly while filling in for things last minute with my hubby's film, THE BUNKER (see http://www.sightunseenpictures.com

I've not left the boards, but now there is a hurricane due to hit us in the next 6-8 hours. 99% Strike Prob. in Miami. Pray that all will be well and power will remain.

Pamela
    Nice of you to stop by, Woman!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Uh-oh...she's gone! Remember, just click your heels together, and say, "I want Insertion, I want Insertion, I want Insertion..."

hmmm...that somehow sounds a bit different than I had first thought...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    "I want Insertion, I want Insertion, I want Insertion..."
    I think her husband can fulfill that need for her
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Nice of you to stop by, Woman!
    Yep - I know! Trying to get the rest of everything tied down.
    DesignExtend.com
    Miami forecast. Best wishes Pamela. Hope you and TreoCentral weather the storm alright!
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Yep - I know! Trying to get the rest of everything tied down.
    Secure that stylus!! Everything else is expendable. Well, tie yourself down, not that I personally would be sad if you blew away, of course.

Woman! Could it be?? You're married to a Monk??

Hi Pam! Welcome back! Hopefully, all will be secure when the weather blows by.

Cheers, Perry.
    I have it from reliable sources that they've been outside jumping on a trampoline, cursing the Hurricane Gods

Hey y'all
    I'm still alive and well - here in the Czech republic. Will be back Stateside next week. Looks like the same ol' stuff going on here in TC world.

Good luck with the hurrican Pamela - hang on to your buns!

ChillG35
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Good luck surviving the storm!
    MadSuburbanDad
    Diary of a Mad Suburban Dad
    Selected "Best of MSN" Website
  14.    #14  
    We survived. And yes, I have video of Joe jumping on the trampoline. I'll get that parsed in the next few days.

I do have a pic of him in the high winds as well. For those interested in the info and the damage, I've posted it in my blog!

http://www.designextend.com/blog/?p=24#more-24

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
  15.    #15  
    BTW - Treo worked AWESOME. I rarely lost any reception. Once in a while there was a 10-sec or so delay in shooting out the TXT message. Other than that, worked like a charm. Running on VZW.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Nice to see you back!

She disappeared, again.
    must have been overwhelmed with all the water. and volunteer hours.
    Hate to say it, but I almost miss her...