Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://www.komotv.com/stories/38738.htm

The 1911 in .45 ACP...don't leave home without it.
  2.    #2  
    No comments on the video of this crime?
    Shamless, just shamless.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I have no comment. It speaks for itself, and what I do have to say would be nothing but a bunch of **********'s sprawled across the screen.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I suspect that if you were hanging out at Pioneer Square at closing time that you wouln't be the only one packing. I'll ask my girlfriend not to throw hotdogs at gropers.
    Visor Deluxe (green) > Visor Prism > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro
    My personal website is Ryan McFarland
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    This one is a stunt and setup. You can here the dry firing twice (not good for the gun). They are idiots in that sense.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    http://www.komotv.com/stories/38738.htm

The 1911 in .45 ACP...don't leave home without it.
    Damn video won't work for me.
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by zieak
    I suspect that if you were hanging out at Pioneer Square at closing time that you wouln't be the only one packing. I'll ask my girlfriend not to throw hotdogs at gropers.
    So when would you fight to defend your girlfriend? We're not talking about a stupid fender bender incident here, or ever a leer from across the bar. These ladies were physically assaulted. You wouldn't throw down over that?
  9.    #10  
    LOS ANGELES - A 15-year-old burglary suspect died Wednesday, a day after being shot by a woman who told police she returned to her South Los Angeles home to confront a tire iron-wielding boy in her house.

The shooting took place about 8:30 a.m. Tuesday when Mary Ann Talley, 59, returned to her home after her daily walk, police said in a statement. When Talley entered her home, a young burglar confronted her with a tire iron and she shot him with a handgun she keeps for protection.

The boy was taken to a hospital where he died Wednesday, said Officer Jason Lee, a police spokesman.

The boy's identity was not released.

Talley was not injured in the incident.

The Los Angeles County district attorney's office was investigating to determine if any charges should be filed, Lee said.

It sounds as if you would rather the lady be beat to death with the tire iron in her own home..

As far as the William Tell reenactment, well, young men and beer do crazy things. Sometimes they drag race and wrap themselves around telephone poles. Sometimes they leap from heights. Sometimes they...well, I'm sure you get the point.

Surely you wouldn't argue that someone else's right to legitimate self defense should be reduced because some misuse firearms? Are you saying that if someone had intervened and defended those two unconscious soldiers you would object? What if it were one of your family members?
    Theese guys come home from Iraq safely, and get the snot beat out of them in Seattle of all places. daT, where's your outrage.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Theese guys come home from Iraq safely, and get the snot beat out of them in Seattle of all places. daT, where's your outrage.
    Did they have "Iraq Veteran" written on their back? It's not likely the bad guys knew the two were just back from Iraq, is it?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Did they have "Iraq Veteran" written on their back? It's not likely the bad guys knew the two were just back from Iraq, is it?
    And your point is what? Chances are, you dont have a point. It was just another opportinity to do whatever it is you do.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    So this makes it okay?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  14. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So this makes it okay?
    I certainly don't think it makes it alright, what I think he is saying is........ I don't know what he is saying. Cell what are you saying?
    So this makes it okay?
    Not at all. But it's not more outrageous than the beating of other people since the bad guys didn't know the two were soldiers back from Iraq. I was referring to Claire asking for DaThomas' outrage.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I certainly don't think it makes it alright, what I think he is saying is........ I don't know what he is saying. Cell what are you saying?
    Sorry BARYE, I'm not Cell.
    Not at all. But it's not more outrageous than the beating of other people since the bad guys didn't know the two were soldiers back from Iraq. I was referring to Claire asking for DaThomas' outrage.
    It just looks funny the way it was worded. You understand why I asked, don't you Shopharim?

It made sense to me JHromadka
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    It just looks funny the way it was worded. You understand why I asked, don't you Shopharim?
    No problem.

BTW, I like your new avatar, Thomas.
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast