1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Sorry BARYE, I'm not Cell.
    Whoops! My bad. I am not on it today.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Whoops! My bad. I am not on it today.
    It's ok. Cellmatrix is a very reasonable, wise and charming person, too.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    It's ok. Cellmatrix is a very reasonable, wise and charming person, too.
    That is what threw me off, that and the whole Bio thing.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Theese guys come home from Iraq safely, and get the snot beat out of them in Seattle of all places. daT, where's your outrage.
    Maybe he is camping in front of the mayors house demanding a meeting with the mayor. DaT wants an explanation of why the mayor beat up those guys.
  5.    #25  
    Did they have "Iraq Veteran" written on their back? It's not likely the bad guys knew the two were just back from Iraq, is it?
    How about just two human beings that didn't deserve to have their girlfriends assaulted?

Here's a clue...the bad guys are...BAD GUYS! Those animals need a dose of pb.
    Did they have "Iraq Veteran" written on their back? It's not likely the bad guys knew the two were just back from Iraq, is it?
    Another strange comment by you

Just b/c 1911 has opposite views as you doesn't mean you need to question his post. I don't think he is making a political thread here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Another strange comment by you

Just b/c 1911 has opposite views as you doesn't mean you need to question his post. I don't think he is making a political thread here.
    Is is Confusion Day today? I didn't question a post of 1911 (in this thread ).
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    How about just two human beings that didn't deserve to have their girlfriends assaulted?

Here's a clue...the bad guys are...BAD GUYS!
    Exactly.
    No, I think it was Cell...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    10-4, my apology!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Here's a clue...the bad guys are...BAD GUYS! Those animals need a dose of pb.
    No...Bad guys are just people too...people that are misunderstood. We must protect their rights to take away the rights of other citizens!
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    No...Bad guys are just people too...people that are misunderstood. We must protect their rights to take away the rights of other citizens!
    The ACLU is for everybody. Cell is right. Bad guys are people too.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Maybe he is camping in front of the mayors house demanding a meeting with the mayor. DaT wants an explanation of why the mayor beat up those guys.
    Hold on to your asses kiddies.... I COMPLETELY blame this particular community for not controlling their own. From the last incident in Pioneer Square to the moronic violence at any hip hop events. It's ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Hold on to your asses kiddies.... I COMPLETELY blame this particular community for not controlling their own. ...
    Do you mean T|C or Seattle
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Hold on to your asses kiddies....

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hey! That's MY a$$.

This is your a$$!

Geez, Warm your hands first fella!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

(Hmm who should I be?) But back on point, 1911, I have no issue with people packing heat...as long as states regulate at least to some degree what they carry and how much practice/training/knowledge of the law they have prior to getting a permit.

IMO-I think the states that have concealed permit laws have lower types of crime.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Glock 30 for me and a Walther PPK/ss for the wife.

Homeland Security the way it should be.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 08/27/2005 at 09:24 AM.
    This is my tagline. There are many like it but this one is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    (Hmm who should I be?) But back on point, 1911, I have no issue with people packing heat...as long as states regulate at least to some degree what they carry and how much practice/training/knowledge of the law they have prior to getting a permit.

IMO-I think the states that have concealed permit laws have lower types of crime.
    100% Agree.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Bouncer: "Homeland Security the way it should be."

LOL-and much cheaper too! ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast