Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I thought this great for a laugh. I know some you around here might not like it, but think of it in jest. Wait for the end till the remote control comes up, then have fun.

Dishonest Dubya

He lies like a *******!
    With pretzel choking action

http://www.peacecandy.com/gwbush/dishonestdubya/
    A good laugh!
    Your hatred is consuming you.
    "when we're talkin about war -- we're really talkin about peace"

Genius !!!

and he's so handsome and virile in his nice flight suit --

There's nothing as impressive as seeing a generalissomo in uniform !!

(but no: "bring it on !!!" )
    Last edited by BARYE; 08/24/2005 at 09:20 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Great!!! LOL...
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Your hatred is consuming you.
    You have nothing but vitriol.
    HILLARY CLINTON ACTION FIGURE

Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    You have nothing but vitriol.
    For your ilk, yes.
    any opportunity to slam the president

I know seven year olds with more respect.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    It is just a joke. NRG did say "think of it in jest."
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Howard Dean Action Figure

Excerpt from talking action figure: White folks in the south that drive pickup trucks with confederate flag decals in the back ought to be voting with us and not them. The capture of Saddam has not made America safer. The former vice president of the United States, Al Gore. : I’m very proud and honored to endorse Howard Dean to be the next President of the United States.

Mattel Announces New Cindy Sheehan Action Figure

El Segundo, CA—In a sudden, yet brilliant move—designed to line the pockets of their investors—Mattel, Inc. announces that they have designed the first ever Cindy Sheehan action figure. The makers of Barbie dolls have laid down the gauntlet and staked their position in the war for oil, siding with the plight of mothers across the world.

The “talking” action figure is a new girl in town that is destined to become a V.F.F. (virtual friend forever) to liberals everywhere. Mattel, Inc., a diverse company, created the figure and has won the hearts of people in Crawford, Texas, and across America with a doll that will take the First Amendment to a new level.

Story
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    any opportunity to slam the president

I know seven year olds with more respect.
    Give me a friggin' break! Am I to assume you and your right-wing friends never made fun of Clinton when he was President? I'm not that gullible. The vitriol with which Republicans attacked President Clinton make this joke seem like a compliment.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    DON'T FORGET EXTRA BATTERIES!

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Give me a friggin' break! Am I to assume you and your right-wing friends never made fun of Clinton when he was President? I'm not that gullible. The vitriol with which Republicans attacked President Clinton make this joke seem like a compliment.
    Leg, arm or neck?

Lets see here. You have assumed that I have never said anything nice about Clinton. I voted for him the first time, so I must have thought he was worth something huh?

Assumption two, my friends are right-wingers. Please list those of my friends in that category. First and last name is fine.

I am just annoyed by the fact that NRG has become nudist w/clothes. Every post is an attack. It so stinks of an agenda it's ridiculous. I don't agree with everything the president does, have seen one yet I agree with 100% but I didn't spend my days doing nothing but bagging on any of them.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Actually, this one was pretty funny.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Actually, this one was pretty funny.
    I like the Botox kit
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I like the Botox kit
    Although that was good, the spring loaded arm pushed me over the cliff LOL (only because I remember that coming up in the campaign).

All I know of NRG is what I've read of him here.

I swear when I first came to this forum I really believed that she was that four eyed asian girl. (my heart sank when I learned otherwise...)

but he's obviously a caring smart guy -- and he probably puts as much effort into patiently helping newbies as anybody on OT.

From what I read he passionate cares about this country and the people we have sent out into harms way.

I don't recall him ever attacking anyone in a personally vicious way.

And of those who regularly post here, I am much more likely to be intentionally inflammatory. I say things that even Hobbes, (who I love debating with) sometimes finds objectionable.

I love jousting with all of you -- and that in the end everyone stays friends and doesn't take it personally.

Oh never mind -- just joking -- go back to hating on NRG !!!
    Last edited by BARYE; 08/25/2005 at 03:53 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast