Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Yep, looks like a double standard to me, Oh wait a minute you meant only by the rebuplicans did'nt you, sorry.
    Politicians from the left and the right and thier media cheerleaders are all a bunch of con-artists and hypocrites. You know it too. You vote for the one whose BS you like best.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    A double standard on BOTH sides....and I agree with you.
    an emphatic yes!
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I love the pretzel choking action, it just cracks me up, the noise he makes just kills me...agggggk.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Politicians from the left and the right and thier media cheerleaders are all a bunch of con-artists and hypocrites. You know it too. You vote for the one whose BS you like best.
    I think its referred to as the 'lesser of two evils'
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Got to love this line from Cell "You vote for the one whose BS you like best". TeeHeeHee.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Absolutely. I do not go to the polls and find the Republican line and mark X, nor find the Democrat line and mark X, I do my best to dig through the BS and see where they really stand on issues, not from soundbites but past voting records.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Absolutely. I do not go to the polls and find the Republican line and mark X, nor find the Democrat line and mark X, I do my best to dig through the BS and see where they really stand on issues, not from soundbites but past voting records.
    You really get in there and dig where the bulls have been?? Yuck!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You really get in there and dig where the bulls have been?? Yuck!
    You never know what you may find, maybe even some magic mushrooms
    kewl
    Well behaved women rarely make history
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123