1.    #41  
    My bad. It was 110 mph.

See story here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=698

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    My bad. It was 110 mph.

See story here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=698
    I don't think he got arrested for speeding, it appears he was arrested for running from the police.

You can dump a lot of drugs from a car over 9 miles.
    I'm back!
    I think he was probably DWB
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #44  
    In Texas??? Nahhhhhhhh! Texans still think profiling is a good side shot.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Wow, I just bought some glue (because its Tuesday of course)... and the dang stuff smells reaaaalllllly goooooood. You guys should try thiissssss jnhyttttttttttttfr iy6t5r4ee4rt6yjku jreagj'ggb
  6.    #46  
    Take it easy with that stuff! Tuesday is a long day. Make it last.

Thread Crapper

If we don't save Tuesday though, there won't be one next week.
    I'm back!
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    If we don't save Tuesday though, there won't be one next week.
    No. Re-read the original question. If the vote fails, Tuesday will still be here. Although poor and impovershed, Tuesday will still be there for you.

But there may not be another poll for Tuesday.

No reason to further celebrate the great American past-tyme that is Tuesday.

Just the thought...

Thread Crapper

"When you change with every new day,
    Still Iím gonna miss you..."

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    No. Re-read the original question. If the vote fails, Tuesday will still be here. Although poor and impovershed, Tuesday will still be there for you.

But there may not be another poll for Tuesday.

No reason to further celebrate the great American past-tyme that is Tuesday.

Just the thought...
    What if Tuesday decides it's had enough of it's current redheaded stepchild status and decides to merge with Wednesday, or gasp, just leave altogether?

What's next, February?

Where does it end?
    I'm back!
  11.    #51  
    A Wendnesday or a February poll?

Hmmmm....

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    What if Tuesday decides it's had enough of it's current redheaded stepchild status and decides to merge with Wednesday, or gasp, just leave altogether?

What's next, February?

Where does it end?
    February is just wrong. Too short. Sometimes it has a crisis and grows another day...that silent "r"....oh, and Valentine's Day being right in the middle. It should be laid to rest.

Well, we have the "Tuesday Morning" stores that open up every Tuesday to sell housewares.... "Ruby Tuesday" eateries (not the old Beatles song The Inserted One mentioned) that serves great white-chicken-chilli, and the actress Tuesday Weld.

I am concerned, however, that there still may not be enough "Tuesday" in our future. Tuesday may cease sometime in 2011, the year predicted for the end of time. We need to keep voting for Tuesday, re-electing him (or her) to make America safer for Wednesday & Thursday!

There are no day-of-the-week term limits, are there? My wish is to make Tuesdayhood is a lifetime appointment. Thus it is imperitive to be sure that we have answers to our questions as-to the stands Tuesday would take on controversial issues.

Are we concerned about Tuesday's spouse's membership in a pro-life feminist group?
    Is Tuesday a strict constructionalist, or does he believe that the Calander is a living, breathing document, subject to be changed by the whims of activist days? We have to be sure about this, remember how hard it is to impeach a weekday. We're talking about putting Tuesday in a position of power, as only one of 7 that have absolute control over our lives.

This is serious, people... for look at the debates over which day is the Sabbath, Jews and SDA's holding to Saturday, while Chiristians rooting for Sunday. We don't want a holy war on our hands.

I've studied these issues for a month of Sundays (and Saturdays, too- for my Jewish friends), and I say we need to do the patriotic thing and vote to re-elect Tuesday, as the best one for the job of following Monday!

-Paid for by the Commitee to Re-Elect a Perfect Tuesday (CREPT),
    Authority: Chick-Dance, Treasurer

Oh, and "Hi Colin!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    February is just wrong. Too short. Sometimes it has a crisis and grows another day...that silent "r"....oh, and Valentine's Day being right in the middle. It should be laid to rest.
    So should February (with the silent r) be split in half and merged with January and March?

I'm sensing another poll coming.....
    I'm back!
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    {snip} (not the old Beatles song The Inserted One mentioned){snip}
    Dude! It was the Stones. Geesh!

Thread Crapper

<< Dude! It was the Stones. Geesh!>>

My Bad!!

I must have skipped "Music Appreciation" class that Tuesday.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  17.    #57  
    PEOPLE!

The original intent of the poll, was to see if (yes) I would be abusing my authority to create a poll about Tuesday, or (no) I would NOT be abusing my authority to create a poll about Tuesday.
    Currently I am LOSING this poll. So, please, PLEASE,
    Send $1.00 to:
    But back to this February idea.....

Thread Crapper

18.    #58  
    Unless the poll results change, I may just have to in my positon as Poll Master, scrap this poll, and start ALL OVER again!!!

Tuesday is half over act NOW!

Thread Crapper

PEOPLE!

The original intent of the poll, was to see if (yes) I would be abusing my authority to create a poll about Tuesday, or (no) I would NOT be abusing my authority to create a poll about Tuesday.
    Currently I am LOSING this poll. So, please, PLEASE,
    Send $1.00 to:
    But back to this February idea.....
    Yes, you have abused your power to create a poll about Tuesday. However, we must still save Tuesday!
    I'm back!
    This thread is silly even by OT standards.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123