Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    I just can't believe that. You must be on drugs. There is absolutely no way that there were 4 people at a Bucs preseason game.
    Damn Eagles fan.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    They were all Jaguar fans.. hehaheh
    My section is choked full of the die hards, we are talking about peeps who have had their season tickets since 1976 & 78. The guy to the right of me has only missed 4 home games in 27 years!!
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Can't wait till the real season.. Lets do it!!!!
    I'm down.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Love the clubs.. maybe we can hit up Mons next time...
    I'll take you to a little secret spot with shower shows. Pretty much anything goes in this joint.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    Well that explains it.

Once I went to the NFL's opening day in TB at the Sombrero and sat on those metal bleachers in 100 degree weather - and let me tell you - the torture of the sun that day would've been a ritual of passage trial in some cultures. I can't imagine anyone putting themselves through the suffer of preseason games in TB. Maybe anywhere in FLA. No wonder why Fred Taylor is still too hurt to play.
    Man I tell you if it wasn't for the beer at the preseason games, I might not goto a game in august. August anywhere in Florida, except the keys is a !
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Our boy NRG recently got hitched - I doubt he'll take you up on that offer.
    She knows who I am coming home to . My wife is much hotter than any stripper may appear, IMO.
  7.    #27  
    Man, things get off topic in a hurry around here, don't they!

P.S. I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Druce MacFarlane

P.S. I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!
    <moved to OT>
    Quote Originally Posted by Druce MacFarlane
    Has anybody else out there noticed that Sprint has been in pretty short supply lately? I have had a broken 650 for a couple of weeks. It took a couple of days for Sprint to find a refurbished on to even order me as a replacement. When it came, it was broken too. Knowing that Customer Service Reps have the authority to use new, in stock models when refurbished ones are unavailable, I asked for one. They checked around, and no Sprint store in a 70 mile radius had any new 650s in stock.

Don't know if that is a sign of trying to get rid of excess inventory prior to releasing a new model, or evedence of the continued polularity of the model, or just lousey luck on my part.
    I have no idea what's your hold up. I had the failed headset jack issue...went to my local Sprint store but had a TERRIBLE time. Finally, I called the REAL customer support and i got one in the mail in 2 days. I was relieved to see that hardware b revision in my Phone Info!!!

I definitely recommend not using the "L" shaped 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter...get the seidio one. Has anybody with the Seidio corded adapter have any failed audio jack issues??
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I'll take you to a little secret spot with shower shows. Pretty much anything goes in this joint.
    I'll take you up on that offer next time I'm around the area.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12