Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1.    #1  
    This is an observation only with no research to back it up. However, it appears that the posters of the opposite gender have taken the weekend off...

    It was a full moon too, wasn't it?
  2. #2  
    Hopefully they're doing something productive...vacuuming the house, cleaning the toilets, cooking dinner, getting their men another beer...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Hopefully they're doing something productive...vacuuming the house, cleaning the toilets, cooking dinner, getting their men another beer...
    OMG, can you see my house through the screen? hold on (you hear faintly in the back round) "hurry up wit that meal lady", "yes daddy". sorry bout that but yeah i run a tight ship round here
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    OMG, can you see my house through the screen? hold on (you hear faintly in the back round) "hurry up wit that meal lady", "yes daddy". sorry bout that but yeah i run a tight ship round here
    You live on a ship?
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
  5. #5  
    If that what i call it today thats what it is. i am ruler o my domain (you must not know about the pose)

    I had it all planned out. (i appear from a dark corner (closet) wearing my socks and my bluetooth earpiece) "So, your a real estate agent (2sec pause) "I got just what you need" you know then whip out my treo.....

    Come on this is my big chance to do THE POSE (you know like superman without the cape feet about shoulder width apart fist balled tightly, resting on the side of my 8 pack (i work hard), ok i got a case but thats not my point!
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    If that what i call it today thats what it is. i am ruler o my domain (you must not know about the pose)
    We'll she's no Harold Washington! Nice Change Franko!

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Hopefully they're doing something productive...vacuuming the house, cleaning the toilets, cooking dinner, getting their men another beer...
    You forgot mowing the lawn, grocery shopping, hiking 21 miles, ogling fit young men at the beach, going to the gym...Watched the Browns game, too. They won just in case you missed it.

    Didn't get beer for anyone though. Who has time for a man with all that other stuff to do?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    You forgot mowing the lawn, grocery shopping, hiking 21 miles, ogling fit young men at the beach, going to the gym...Watched the Browns game, too. They won just in case you missed it.

    Didn't get beer for anyone though. Who has time for a man with all that other stuff to do?
    Hmmmm....well, if you're ever in the L.A. area, look me up. I'll let you mow my lawn, and then send you on a 20 mile hike to the grocery store. If you get back in time, you may be able to catch the second half of the Browns game!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  9. #9  
    I imagine hiking in LA would be far riskier than the usual snakes, coyotes, and other critters I'm used to.
  10. #10  
    I'm sure that even in L.A. they probable call them snakes, and coyotes, as well. I'm not so sure about critters though, they probably have some other name for those types. Though they're not your standard mid-west types, a varmit is a varmit.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I imagine hiking in LA would be far riskier than the usual snakes, coyotes, and other critters I'm used to.
    I live right up against the foothills and canyons of the San Gabriel Mountains. It's common to see coyotes running around at night. Also plenty of rabbits, skunks, and opossums. There's usually a bear sighting or mountain lion sightings but they tend to stay in the hills for the most part. haven't ran into many snakes around here, but you can find plenty of them about an hour away in the deserts, along with a scorpion or two. (Always check your shoes in the morning if you camp in the desert.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I live right up against the foothills and canyons of the San Gabriel Mountains. It's common to see coyotes running around at night. Also plenty of rabbits, skunks, and opossums. There's usually a bear sighting or mountain lion sightings but they tend to stay in the hills for the most part. haven't ran into many snakes around here, but you can find plenty of them about an hour away in the deserts, along with a scorpion or two. (Always check your shoes in the morning if you camp in the desert.)
    That shows you how clueless I am about where you live. LA = traffic, buildings, etc. in my mind.

    It sounds nice there.
  13. #14  
    Now I know I saw a "Using the Treo in the crapper" thread here somewhere...
    unless that is, if your emergency was so bad you didn't have time to use the Treo.

    Just remeber folks, the next time you handle someone's Treo.....

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  14. #15  
    I can assure you that at my place of work - the toilet seat is definately down and should be so for the next 15 - 20 mintutes. depending entirely on how this next bout of bejeweled goes.
  15. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Now I know I saw a "Using the Treo in the crapper" thread here somewhere...
    unless that is, if your emergency was so bad you didn't have time to use the Treo.

    Just remeber folks, the next time you handle someone's Treo.....
    Makes me think of that Seinfeld episode with George and the book...
  16. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik
    I can assure you that at my place of work - the toilet seat is definately down and should be so for the next 15 - 20 mintutes. depending entirely on how this next bout of bejeweled goes.
    lol

    i try not to stay seated for long here at work it looks weird...but when i am home in montreal or ottawa...bwhahahah let the fun/games begin
  17. #18  
    I hope you at least took off the hat and mits first. Otherwise how you gonna smell yer fingers when you get done?

    Of course that might explain why the mits are a tanish brown.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  18. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    We'll she's no Harold Washington! Nice Change Franko!
    Thankyou.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)

Posting Permissions