1.    #1  
    Love it when this happens (oh, once every couplea days).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mine has been doing it as well. It no longer reads SD cards and drops calls. Took it to a sprint store last week and they have ordered a new one for me. I look forward to whatever is the next version.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    Kind of reminds me of the Windows 'blue screen of death'!
    Palm IIIxe --> Palm 505 --> Kyocera 6035 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700wx
    That's scary looking!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    knock on wood. . . . never seen one
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Mine has been doing it as well. It no longer reads SD cards and drops calls. Took it to a sprint store last week and they have ordered a new one for me. I look forward to whatever is the next version.
    You might want to keep firmware v1.08 instead of going to V1.12. I had the same running v1.12 and since my new phone came I have been really scared to get 1.12..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    You might want to keep firmware v1.08 instead of going to V1.12. I had the same running v1.12 and since my new phone came I have been really scared to get 1.12..
    Very well could be the problem. I did update it with 1.12 about six weeks ago. I actually look forward to the new one, I've dropped mine a hundred times and there is a lot of scratches on it.
    I used to get the WSOD often, until I stopped using VeriCrash.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Just saw this post yesterday and thought to myself, "man, glad I haven't seen one of those before!"

I just got off a call, and while I was on the call....... guess what happened?
    It took a soft reset to get rid of it. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come!

Don't read this thread.....it may happen to you

Btw, VZW 1.03

-jeff
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    knock on wood. . . . never seen one
    You have never seen one

Have you every switched your Treo on
    Mine hasnt done this in a while; will probably happen again very soon simply because I'm replying to this post.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Koool....You found the LCD flashlight function......
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    Fear is good...nothing to be ashamed of...
    Can I make my Treo into a remote control for the security gate at our house??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    this hasn't happend to me unitl this past weekend and then it happend 5 times. I lie to you not! 5times. 3 in one day and then 1 on two separate days! I have to live with it until i return from vacation, but it totally pisses me off.

I also started getting the problem where the phone will go to sleep and the onlly way to wake it up is to reset it!! That really gets me going!! I hope anothe fix comes soon
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Can I make my Treo into a remote control for the security gate at our house??
    Hey ClairolGirl

It may work the gate. I'm not sure....I am using my 650 to control the reefer unit on my trailer remotely....