1.    #1  
    I sold my Cingular branded 650 earlier this year and opted for a Moto Razr

I just bought an unlocked 650 on ebay for $500, a 2gb sd card from newegg and the hbh-662 from dan's cellular. I can't wait, I feel like I'm being re-united with a long lost friend.

I think I'll keep the razr and swap the sim out when I need to carry something light.
    Welcome Back!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Welcome Back!!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I just couldn't do without my T650. . .

Welcome back to the fold!

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Happens to quite a few of us .
    Now you will love your treo more.
    Fell for the "grass is greener" bit. Nothing we all haven't fell for in the past. Re-enjoy.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    I *almost* went from Sprint to Verizon for the Moto E815. My gf has one and I will say it's a great phone.

Whew am I glad I didn't make the switch. I didn't realize how much I depend on my Treo.
    what's so great about the e815? just a supersized v710, no? its not a smartphone, just a regular phone. boo. if I just wanted a phone that can make/receive calls I could do better than that
    1 | 2
    Yea welcome back!

A friend of mine with the Moto Razr and I were comparing our devices the other day. I was showing him how the T650 can play Internet Radio broadcasts, browse the web, e-mail and has a full PDA. (I didn't even get into the full advantages of the Palm OS, I didn't want to make him feel embarrassed too much .) After going over the advantages of the T650 we looked at his Moto Razr and agreed "yea it's thin" .