Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Have you noticed the influx of new people posting here this month? Did TreoCentral do some advertising or what?
    The Treo is just THAT Good! And now they're becomming more affordable. So it's the Rolex at Wal-Mart set.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Not for me. I use to lurk around these boards when I got my Treo 600 about 2 years ago. Learned quiet a bit that made my use of the phone more enjoyable. Now that my Treo is getting a bit old and banged up, Im considering getting the Treo 650. So wanted to see what folks were saying about that phone and others I'm considering -- e.g., the forthcoming Motorola Q and the new Samsung i730. Had forgotten how much I enjoyed this site.
    MadSuburbanDad
    Diary of a Mad Suburban Dad
    Selected "Best of MSN" Website
    While I had my V, TT and TT2 I used to find a lot of resources at Brighthand. I decided to purchase the Treo 650 unbranded and unlocked after going through the treads here.
    It helped me a lot on the transitition from PDA to the Treo and purchasing accessories and utilities reading the posts at Treo Central.
    I have been on for two days. I wanted to find a nice internet phone, and I asked on a golf board what I should get. What I need is to access email and check out a few sites for Fantasy Football, ect...
    I was told that a TREO600 would be perfect for me. Put up a post for a used 600 and got a reply next day and I have a TREO 600 unlocked GSM phone with box manuals, and a few extras on the way!
    I got to this site by a simple "Treo 600 for sale" search.

I am very excited to start learning more about it. Just signed up for a T-Mobile acct with the simple T-Mobile Web. Which I found on this site should help me do what I need.
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazilNuts
    While I had my V, TT and TT2 I used to find a lot of resources at Brighthand. I decided to purchase the Treo 650 unbranded and unlocked after going through the treads here.
    It helped me a lot on the transitition from PDA to the Treo and purchasing accessories and utilities reading the posts at Treo Central.
    BH is so dead anymore...at least the PocketPC side. Nothing but crickets in the background whenever I go there now. Is their Palm site still active?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And what does any of this have to do with the Treo 650???

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    And what does any of this have to do with the Treo 650???
    Would it have helped if I had asked "Where are all these Treo 650 newbies coming from?"

As far as BH, I used to use it all the time when I had a T3 but pretty much switched to TC when I got the 650.
    Don't forget that you "veterans" were once newbies as well. And us newbies just waited for you veterans to test out the treo 600 and 650 so by the time we got it, we'd have a wealth of knowledge to draw from. Thanks for doing our homework for us.
    SageOne
    e: sageone73@comcast.net
    aim: sager1219
    http://one90.no-ip.org
    VZW Treo 650
    That made me smile. You're welcome!

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by sageone
    Don't forget that you "veterans" were once newbies as well.
    Not really.

We were just veterans someplace else.
    I'm back!
    The uber old timer veterans here are from the Visorcentral days! There aren't many of those folks around who stayed with the visor phone springboard module and then the first treos! Those can be considered the very first Treonauts on the exterme edge of convergence...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Treonauts? Or Nuats that use treos?

Thread Crapper

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Side topic:

What is it with all the "What's with all the noobs lately?" threads?
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Side topic:

What is it with all the "What's with all the noobs lately?" threads?
    If it bothers you so much fruit boy:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=93597

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If it bothers you so much fruit boy:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=93597
    I got your fruit right here.

It's not a pet peeve, so it's not in the pet peeve thread.

Isn't all of OT one giant circular thread anyhow?
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I got your fruit right here.

It's not a pet peeve, so it's not in the pet peeve thread.

Isn't all of OT one giant circular thread anyhow?
    Basically, it all ends up having to do with Iraq somehow...but this isn't the OT forum!

And then Jane looked at Nolte and said...

Thread Crapper

...It's all Bush's fault!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast