Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

If I were a Chicken, I'd have a legion of T|C groupies falling all over me, along with threads "All about me."

Fooll!
    Ummmm, you don't?

You have threads solely dedicated to your post counts or whose avatar you will change next, you have members writing poetry about you, I heard there even was a catfight.

Plus, how many T|C'isms have you founded? "Fooll!!!", "!!!one111!!!", "being munked", etc

You are a legend. Bigger than chicken. Possibly even bigger than pork.

All this talk of being a noob and I looked up and saw that you joined in Jan of this year. It's truly shocking how someone can accumulate all those posts in 8 month. Maybe even a little sad.

OK, I'm off to go prepare for that raging b tch Katrina. God I love hurricanes!
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Anyway, now that your driving skills have been Coloradoized, come on back and ski again. If you want to feel at home, a lot of Texicans ski Steamboat. It would sound like you never left home
    Yeah there's a ski trip at Steamboat at the beginning of every year. Lots of big names in TX music. I hope to go this next year; otherwise I'll just do a bit of skiing over the holidays with my brother.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Ummmm, you don't?

You have threads solely dedicated to your post counts or whose avatar you will change next, you have members writing poetry about you,
    I know not what you speak of...
    I heard there even was a catfight.
    Cat fights are good. In a nice mud or oil pit, what better way to spend an evening...and besides, I am Tommy The Cat
    Plus, how many T|C'isms have you founded? "Fooll!!!", "!!!one111!!!", "being munked", etc
    Okay, to be fair, I didn't come up with "!!!oNe!!111!" Dunno who did, but I can't take the glory for that oNE!
    You are a legend. Bigger than chicken. Possibly even bigger than pork.
    The bigger they are, the harder to pork...or....huh?
    All this talk of being a noob and I looked up and saw that you joined in Jan of this year. It's truly shocking how someone can accumulate all those posts in 8 month. Maybe even a little sad.
    Yes, but still, I'm no hofo_mofo.
    OK, I'm off to go prepare for that raging b tch Katrina. God I love hurricanes!
    I once knew a girl named Katrina. Raging beeyotch indeed. I feel sorry for you...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345