Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Not a very good Jeep by American standards. I doubt it would climb I-70 in the winter
    Drove that in Feb while on vacation. Just after I passed Copper Mountain, I saw a flashing sign saying "Ice on road." No sooner had I eased up on the gas a bit when a local girl managed to spin her TOYota truck all over the road. I felt like I was in a video game trying to time it so I passed by her ok (couldn't stop or I would skid myself). She barely nicked the bumper and did no damage to either car. I told her not to borrow her brother's truck anymore.

(still kicking myself for not asking her to go skiing with us in Vail that day )
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    I still find it amusing that people that registered late last year are calling people noobs.
    So when does one cross the n00b threshold into forum pubescence and beyond?

I need to know where I am on the T|C food chain.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'm still a noob.
    Drove that in Feb while on vacation. Just after I passed Copper Mountain, I saw a flashing sign saying "Ice on road." No sooner had I eased up on the gas a bit when a local girl managed to spin her TOYota truck all over the road. I felt like I was in a video game trying to time it so I passed by her ok (couldn't stop or I would skid myself). She barely nicked the bumper and did no damage to either car. I told her not to borrow her brother's truck anymore.

(still kicking myself for not asking her to go skiing with us in Vail that day )
    ya dont get much snow in Houston to practice on
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    I still find it amusing that people that registered late last year are calling people noobs.
    Guess Insertion is a newb since he joined in January 2005. He is el fuego with posts - never seen anything like it on any forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Guess Insertion is a newb since he joined in January 2005. He is el fuego with posts - never seen anything like it on any forum.
    No life, no job. When they shut off the electric, he'll be gone...just like the chicken
    ...just like the chicken

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    What was the final analysis on ms bubbly? what happened?
    What was the final analysis on ms bubbly? what happened?
    She found comfort on that other site...

Look here...

A Hoser and a chimp...sheesh
    ya dont get much snow in Houston to practice on
    That's why I was so proud of how well I've driven in the snow in CO and Alberta.

Everyone's a noob at one point or another. People graduate from that once they help others with answers. Most people on the forums do that.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    That's why I was so proud of how well I've driven in the snow in CO and Alberta.

Everyone's a noob at one point or another. People graduate from that once they help others with answers. Most people on the forums do that.
    Actually, most people dont. Most people probably dont even register. I got my Treo for Christmas in 2004. I lurked around for a few weeks, tried some new programs, learned how to search, asked a few questions when I couldnt find the answer, answered a few questions when I could. My Treo works fine, and I dont seem to have the same problems that many others have. I figured out what that blinking star was for without having to start the hundred and first thread about it.

I would suspect that you're also a "noob." Even though you have been here years longer then most others, with your low post count, I would suspect that you havent graduated to the "helping others" part.

Anyway, now that your driving skills have been Coloradoized, come on back and ski again. If you want to feel at home, a lot of Texicans ski Steamboat. It would sound like you never left home
    No life, no job. When they shut off the electric, he'll be gone...just like the chicken
    I always assumed that they were the same person, just alter egos of each other.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I always assumed that they were the same person, just alter egos of each other.

If I were a Chicken, I'd have a legion of T|C groupies falling all over me, along with threads "All about me."

Fooll!

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

If I were a Chicken, I'd have a legion of T|C groupies falling all over me, along with threads "All about me."

Fooll!
    wtf is that aflac sh!t about? btw, rhetorical question - don't really care, but would check in on it and did not understand the humor.
    wtf is that aflac sh!t about? btw, rhetorical question - don't really care, but would check in on it and did not understand the humor.
    I dunno, I never bothered to read all 8000 posts, but just from the outside looking in, it seemed to be pretty much:
    "Hi, The Queen is here..." followed by the minions,

"Grovel"

"Drool"

"Swoon"

"Praise"

and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I dunno, I never bothered to read all 8000 posts, but just from the outside looking in, it seemed to be pretty much:
    "Hi, The Queen is here..." followed by the minions,

"Grovel"

"Drool"

"Swoon"

"Praise"

and so on...
    Maybe it boosted her ego that a bunch of nerdicals on an off topic forum website thought she was hot and smart? I've never been much for putting a real photo of myself as an avatar.
    Maybe it boosted her ego that a bunch of nerdicals on an off topic forum website thought she was hot and smart? I've never been much for putting a real photo of myself as an avatar.
    I always thought that was you in the front row!

I'm embarrassed.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    I always thought that was you in the front row!

I'm embarrassed.
    naw, I'm the transvestite next to him
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast