1. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    My wife recently started her own online retail business and I promised her I would post the link on my favorite forums. She specializes in high-end, mostly European clothing for children. She sells beautiful stuff. She is running a big sale right now.

Littlefashionista.com
    Last edited by cec; 08/17/2005 at 02:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cec
    My wife recently started her own online retail business and I promised her I would post the link on my favorite forums. She specializes in high-end, mostly European clothing for children. She sells beautiful stuff. She is running a big sale right now.
    Doesnt she have any high end American clothing??
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Why do kids need designer clothing? Does Walmart not suffice? He he.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    Why do kids need designer clothing? Does Walmart not suffice? He he.
    Those would be Chinese designer clothes
    Well behaved women rarely make history

Littlefashionista.com

i will give my wife the link, im sure she will spend some money with your wife. i happy for you and your family for the new venture, and i will pass the word along.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Jaguar and Volvo are owned by Ford;
    Jeep is owned by Mercedes
    Nisson manufactures cars in Mississippi that they export to China.
    And on and on and on.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 08/17/2005 at 10:32 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover

Littlefashionista.com
    How nice of you... Goodluck to and to your wife business, i'll pass this along with my friends.
    Love is a chemical state of mind that's part of our genes and influenced by our upbringing. We are wired for romance in part because we are supposed to be loving parents who care diligently for our helpless babies.

Gadget begets gadgets
  8. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Doesnt she have any high end American clothing??
    She would if she finds a brand that she likes. She hasn't found any American brands that match the quality and styling of the European brands.
  9. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    i will give my wife the link, im sure she will spend some money with your wife. i happy for you and your family for the new venture, and i will pass the word along.
    Thanks - I really appreciate it.
  10. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Somebody from Oakland, CA made a very nice order the night I posted this thread. If it was a member I want to thank you for the order.
    cec - wish you all the best with the new venture!!

Nice to see that you are so supportive of your wife's endeavor!

Of course, more sales for her could mean more Treo goodies for you!

-jeff
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!