Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Using the right words. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Don't you hate it when you say or type somthing to someone, and as soon as it's out, you think of something more appropriate, or adequite to say?
    Something that was 10 times better than your original, and you can't take it back even though you know it would rip their heart out and leave them on the floor like a steaming pile of monkey doo?

Don't you just hate that? I know I laid a valium around here somewhere.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Light bulbs!!

Why do they always seem to burn out when it's dark??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Light bulbs!!

Why do they always seem to burn out when it's dark??
    And, why does it get darker the moment they burn out?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    don't you hate it when people have been a part of this forum for years, have made hundreds of posts, but haven't enough imagination to come up with an Avatar ??
    Hey!

What's an avatar?

I'm just trying to avoid the wrath of Insertion.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Hey!

What's an avatar?

I'm just trying to avoid the wrath of Insertion.
    This would be one example for a fine Floridian such as yourself.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Oh, I can totally see how that pic would be munked!

I've had a few new OT threads kicking around in my head, maybe I'll start a mediasi-esque thread like "Pick an avatar for jmill72x!"

Imagine the hilarity that will ensue!

We could even have a side thread "How many days before the "Pick an avatar for jmill72x!" thread is locked by the mods for indecent pics!" where prizes are given.
    I'm back!
    Perfect. He is a little fruity, and sometimes acidic.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I think I could win that one by default. I promise you the mods would lock it after my first post.

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    He is a little fruity...
    I'm back!
    I think I could win that one by default. I promise you the mods would lock it after my first post.
    Well that would kinda take the fun out of the contest......
    I'm back!
    Why are his lips like that??
    Well behaved women rarely make history

Thread Crapper

Dust Bunnies in corners.

Thread Crapper

14.    #134  
    laying here at the contemporary hotel room at Disney, resting after a hot day at Magic Kingdom...sooo many pet peeves here. the most obvious is the amount of overweight people of all ages. that isn't the pet peeve. It is the special treatment so many of them get. There are women 400 lbs plus who look like they're in their 30's who don't have to wait in line. They go through the handicapped line. There was one whole family that did this. Two pre-teen girls had to be around 250 lbs. No kidding every ride/show had an example of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    laying here at the contemporary hotel room at Disney, resting after a hot day at Magic Kingdom...sooo many pet peeves here. the most obvious is the amount of overweight people of all ages. that isn't the pet peeve. It is the special treatment so many of them get. There are women 400 lbs plus who look like they're in their 30's who don't have to wait in line. They go through the handicapped line. There was one whole family that did this. Two pre-teen girls had to be around 250 lbs. No kidding every ride/show had an example of this.
    Marie Antoinette said to us that she thought that she needed to lose a few pounds --

so we lopped off her head ...

Last edited by BARYE; 08/20/2005 at 09:51 PM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  16.    #136  
    I can't stand listening to the radio and an advertisement comes on and they repeat, really fast the phone number over and over again. Sometimes five or six times. Same goes for commercials on television.
    people that use their cell phones when at a customer counter such as Starbuck's - RUDE
    Regarding Starbucks, my peeve is when you give an order to employee #1 in front of the register who takes your money, who then yells out the order to employee #2 who asks for a clarification of the order, and then fills the cup with coffee, who then passes the cup off to employee #3 who also needs to clarify the order, and fills the cup with an espresso shot, who then passes the finished order back to employee #1 who can no longer remember which order is for which customer standing in front of him.

I understand the benefits of the assembly line process, which we can thank the founder of McDonald's, I believe. But in this case, I think it would be better for the person who first took your order to also completely finish the order without passing it off to multiple others who only confuse the process.

My other peeve at Starbucks is the 300 pound customer who orders a double tall non-fat latte, extra hot, no foam, no room for cream, blah, blah, blah...and then pays with a gift card to further slow down the line.

At a different non-Starbucks coffee shop in my neighborhood, when I see people ordering like this with a long line, I simply take an empty cup at the counter and plop down $2.00 and tell the cashier I don't need change. Works great every time.
  19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I understand the benefits of the assembly line process, which we can thank the founder of McDonald's, I believe.
    Ford Model T's in the early 1900's was the beginings of the assembly line.

Regarding Starbucks - any order besides 'coffee' frustrates me.
    red sky in the morning
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast