Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Was at a restaurant over the weekend and the waitress had one of those ponytails that went past her rear end. N a s t y!!!!!
    At least she didn't have a ponytail coming from her rear end!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Nukular?
    Interestingly, I had to have someone point out to me that nukular and nuclear sounded different. To my ear at the time they were the same.
    Off topic, sir. Best discussed here
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Interestingly, I had to have someone point out to me that nukular and nuclear sounded different. To my ear at the time they were the same.
    I don't care how you pronounce it, they don't deserved to be bombed.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    eggsit, eggsist...eggcetera eXcetera

No g's...that was your rant. If you want to talk zero G's, better off in a thread about gravity.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    No g's...that was your rant. If you want to talk zero G's, better off in a thread about gravity.
    You kill me! LOL

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

eggsit, eggsist...eggcetera eXcetera

Wow. Bravo!

I can't believe that line of thought. Priceless.
    Wow am I late to this party...and late arrivers are a pet peeve of mine I agree with a lot of people's pet peeves here but I have one that has not been mentioned yet. Something that still surprises me that people do...write checks at the Super Market.

I think the Super Market should have a check writing lane only. Meaning you cannot write a check for your groceries in any lane but that one...make all those women (cause I never see men write checks) wait behind each other and see how much they like it! Could you imagine being the fifth person in line and all the people in front of you are writing checks...ha ha ha! I bet check writing would go out fast...damn fast!!!
    No more rhymes...and this time I mean it!
    My pet peeves:
    • Not replacing the empty roll of TP
    • Not knowing the correct usage of lose/loose, there/their, & it's/its
    • Using the word irregardless
    • Posting in the wrong forum
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Having 10 items or less in the express isle....then paying with a $100.00 bill

Thread Crapper

and not being able to reply in the wrong forum.

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    My pet peeves:
    • Not replacing the empty roll of TP
    • Not knowing the correct usage of lose/loose, there/their, & it's/its
    • Using the word irregardless
    • Posting in the wrong forum
    Sometimes I just plain loose track of things, and forget to replace the dead roll of TP. Irregardless of this, I'm off to the 650 forum to post some rumors on the upcoming future WM based 700.

James,

You can add They're to your Their and There peeve.

I will also add people who use "are" in place of "our"...that one might not happen much in here but spend some time in the Cleveland Browns fan forum and you will see it a lot! "What do you think of are Running Backs?" EEK!!!

LiveSoundGuy, I once saw an express lane that had just one person in line and when a woman with a full cart walked by, the register woman said she would take her. Just as she was finishing the first customer, a customer with <10 items showed up and the register woman asked the full cart lady to wait. Then it happened again...like three times before the woman with the full cart got pissed of and walked away.

Sure she shold not have been in the express lane but the register woman never should have told her she would check her out!
    Sometimes I just plain loose track of things, and forget to replace the dead roll of TP. Irregardless of this, I'm off to the 650 forum to post some rumors on the upcoming future WM based 700.
    The real question is which which way is the best for the TP roll: from the top or underneath? Not even Mr Owl has figured this one out.

Maybe I'll make "irregardless" a bad word on the forums.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    The real question is which which way is the best for the TP roll: from the top or underneath? Not even Mr Owl has figured this one out.

Underneath...it tears less
    Well behaved women rarely make history

I'm an underneath kinda guy. Seems to tear off easier. Over the top it just seems to collect between the holder and roll.

17.    #57  

I'm dating myself with this old commercial, but Mr. Owl knows how many licks it takes to eat a tootsie roll pop..."1, 2, 3..crunch. 3"
    The real question is which which way is the best for the TP roll: from the top or underneath?
    This is a no-brainer if you have cats...underneath...otherwise you find the entire roll on the ground

As for my household...we go over the top!
    The real question is which which way is the best for the TP roll: from the top or underneath?
    That would depend on whether you put it on right, or wrong.

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    That would depend on whether you put it on right, or wrong.
    Well you have to make sure that the right side goes in first
    Well behaved women rarely make history
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast