Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    They should have a line for coffee only vs venti double shot half caf, no whip lite foam, soy latte orders..

...although I am partial to Grande Caramel Machhiato's on occasion, otherwise it's Grande Drip with room (Verona in particular)
    You, you are the one!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    They should have a line for coffee only vs venti double shot half caf, no whip lite foam, soy latte orders..

...although I am partial to Grande Caramel Machhiato's on occasion, otherwise it's Grande Drip with room (Verona in particular)
    Arggggg. Make it stop! Can't you see what they (Starbucks) have turned you into? This is what they have reduced you to! PEOPLE!

Stop the Madness!
    PLEASE send $1.00 to:

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

In return for your efforts you will recieve 1ea. 2" cloth strip that has been dipped in Genuine venti double shot half caf, no whip lite foam, soy latte.
    And our Thanks.

Just to stay on topic:
    Don't you hate it when people take threads all over the place?

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Here's a few more, and if you or one of your kids ignores any of these niceties, SHAME ON YOU. They're all just common courtesy.

1. When I dine with folks at a restaurant, I wait until everyone's meal has been placed in front of them before I pickup my fork. I find it annoying when others don't and actually hold back saying something, especially to teenagers. Same goes for my dinner table.

2. When I walk into or out of a door, I look behind me. If someone's within a few seconds away, I hold the door. It's SIMPLE, yet I get doors slammed right in my face many times.

3. When someone holds the door for me, I say thank you, then take the door so I can hold it for the next person. I don't expect person A should just hold the door for everybody.

4. When someone lets me into a dirving lane, I wave a thank you. Simple gesture that rarely happens.

5. When someone drops something (anywhere) I pick it up for them (or at least make the effort).

6. When my neighbor's trash cans get thrown into the street by wind, I pick them up and set them by their house for them.

7. I don't honk at the first guy at a light because he doesn't slam down the gas pedal the second he "thinks" the light is going to turn green. C'mon people, have a little patience.

8. If I borrow someone's vehicle, I return it with a full tank of gas.

9. When I borrow money, I pay it back with some interest. I figure if they don't have that money in an interest bearing account (because I have it) then they've actually lost money by lending it to me.

10. I thank someone (by mail, phone or sometimes email - depending on what it is) whenever I receive a gift or any type of help.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Current pet peeve:

Working for large global company who is being targeted by the worm today. My computer has shut down on its own three times already.

Hooray for my Treo!!!!
    Recognizing that I volunteered...
    1) Second hand smoke.

&

2) Litterbugs. Butts everywhere. Come on you stinky people, show some consideration and use your ashtray.
  7.    #27  
    How bout the mall is packed, someone is backing out of a great spot close to the entrance and when you drive by them to take that empty spot they look at you like they have done you a favor. wtf, you were leaving anyway - no you get no wave or thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    How bout the mall is packed, someone is backing out of a great spot close to the entrance and when you drive by them to take that empty spot they look at you like they have done you a favor. wtf, you were leaving anyway - no you get no wave or thank you
    Screw that, it's the asshat that speeds into it before you!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Screw that, it's the asshat that speeds into it before you!!!
    Or the ones who accuse you of doing just that even though you were there first.

Here in Cuba-land they jump out of their cars and start slinging words. When I reply, "no espanol!" they get even angrier and really let loose and slinging mud at me in Spanish. I walk away laughing, having no idea what they are saying.

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Here in Cuba-land they jump out of their cars and start slinging words.
    Pamela
    I thought they got out and started swimming.
    This guy didn't have a problem finding a spot.

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Here's a few more, and if you or one of your kids ignores any of these niceties, SHAME ON YOU. They're all just common courtesy.

1. When I dine with folks at a restaurant, I wait until everyone's meal has been placed in front of them before I pickup my fork. I find it annoying when others don't and actually hold back saying something, especially to teenagers. Same goes for my dinner table.

2. When I walk into or out of a door, I look behind me. If someone's within a few seconds away, I hold the door. It's SIMPLE, yet I get doors slammed right in my face many times.

3. When someone holds the door for me, I say thank you, then take the door so I can hold it for the next person. I don't expect person A should just hold the door for everybody.

4. When someone lets me into a dirving lane, I wave a thank you. Simple gesture that rarely happens.

5. When someone drops something (anywhere) I pick it up for them (or at least make the effort).

6. When my neighbor's trash cans get thrown into the street by wind, I pick them up and set them by their house for them.

7. I don't honk at the first guy at a light because he doesn't slam down the gas pedal the second he "thinks" the light is going to turn green. C'mon people, have a little patience.

8. If I borrow someone's vehicle, I return it with a full tank of gas.

9. When I borrow money, I pay it back with some interest. I figure if they don't have that money in an interest bearing account (because I have it) then they've actually lost money by lending it to me.

10. I thank someone (by mail, phone or sometimes email - depending on what it is) whenever I receive a gift or any type of help.

Pamela

All right! all right !!! I have heard enough..

Will you marry me?

Just kidding, of course..
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    All right! all right !!! I have heard enough..

Will you marry me?
    So I can be a dummy, too???

Pamela
    DesignExtend.com
    people that clip their nails in public (especially at work in the cube next to me!!!!)
    People who DON'T clip their nails at all! Girls you know who you are. The ones with those long spiraly looking alien sort of nails.

Thread Crapper

Eggsit. No dagnabbit!!!!! That is not an eggsit sign. We don't need an eggsit strategy and for goodness sake, you don't eggsecute someone for murder. Exit. Execute. No gs!
    Nukular?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetoad
    Biggest Pet Peeve (from the Road Rager in me):

When people don't speed up on the on ramp to an interstate and are travelling at roughly 35 mph when they merge into the rightmost lane. The on ramp is for acceleration maroons!!!!!
    And the corolary:
    People who are in that rightmost lane that wait until you have come up to speed and are ready to pull in right behind them, to then slow down to make room for you. Keep going!! I had already calculated when you would pass me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Nukular?
    Why? Have you ever even been to that country?

Thread Crapper

19.    #39  
    Was at a restaurant over the weekend and the waitress had one of those ponytails that went past her rear end. N a s t y!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Eggsit. No dagnabbit!!!!! That is not an eggsit sign. We don't need an eggsit strategy and for goodness sake, you don't eggsecute someone for murder. Exit. Execute. No gs!
    Off topic, sir. Best discussed here

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast