Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64
  1.    #1  
    While you're considering your entries for the 700,000 T|C Post Contest, here's a mini-contest to whet your appetite.

    Prize:
    A 3-in-1 pen stylus which will be mailed to you.

    The CHALLENGE:
    Who's Insertion going to MUNK next? That's right, we have inside info that the crazy monkey is going to again beautify someone's avatar.

    WHO WILL IT BE?

    And better yet, to avoid ties (there's only one prize, folks), name the DATE and TIME as well.

    Our monkey has agreed to play by rules. The MUNKEE will be a currently active member of the boards.

    Think hard, folks. If no one gets the user, then we'll revert to the closest data and time.

    TO PLAY, PM ME YOUR GUESS (user, date, time) BY FRIDAY, AUG 19 11:59 PM.

    Offer void where prohibited. Entry has no cash value. You snooze, you lose.





    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  2. #2  
    Ugh! Is there no end to the over-exposure?

    Insertion, baby, with all the best intentions I have to say...you're becoming the Paris Hilton of TC
  3. #3  
    Wait'll you see the secret video that was found.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Ugh! Is there no end to the over-exposure?

    Insertion, baby, with all the best intentions I have to say...you're becoming the Paris Hilton of TC
    Christinac130, you havent been around that long. Hes actually becoming the chickdance of T|C
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  5. #5  
    I vote for the 40 year old Eminem aka dathomas!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Christinac130, you havent been around that long. Hes actually becoming the chickdance of T|C
    LOL

    I almost mentioned a certain egomaniacal fried bird, but in fairness, it's not all him...others are aiding and abetting.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Christinac130, you havent been around that long. Hes actually becoming the chickdance of T|C
    Thems fightin' words, Grrlie!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. #8  
    All I have to say is the monkey man BETTER stay away from my trumpet. You can ask Mediasi. I don't take too kindly to that.

    You couldn't find better prodding on ranch
  9. #9  
    Well he can munk mine if he wants. But he has to take the lower one.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Well he can munk mine if he wants. But he has to take the lower one.
    You were already Munked once. It was the Drunk Munks avatar, remember?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Christinac130, you havent been around that long. Hes actually becoming the chickdance of T|C
    So when is he going to disappear without a trace and ask that all of his posts be removed from the forums?

    I look forward to my post count going up at Insertion's expense.
    I'm back!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    All I have to say is the monkey man BETTER stay away from my trumpet. You can ask Mediasi. I don't take too kindly to that.

    You couldn't find better prodding on ranch
    What did Pamela do to your trumpet???
    I'm back!
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    What did Pamela do to your trumpet???
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...pet#post756899
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You were already Munked once. It was the Drunk Munks avatar, remember?
    Oh Yeah! Now I 'member. Thanks. I was Honored.
    Guess that means I can't enter the contest.
    And I wanted some of the fantastick prizes too. Oh Well.


    FRANKS & BEANS!

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  15. #15  
    I'm just wondering, does "munk"ing have criteria that Insertion follows...is he bias, is he emotional, is he selective based on negative comments, etc.

    Maybe now's a good time to send nice gift to Insertion to insure my honor...if I even have on here anymore.
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
  16. #16  
    Is there anything uglier than rhyming wars about trumpets?

    I think not.
    I'm back!
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    I'm just wondering, does "munk"ing have criteria that Insertion follows...is he bias, is he emotional, is he selective based on negative comments, etc.
    Yes and No
    Hope that helps.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  18. #18  
    There's a fine line that I must walk...possibly a sabatical would be appropriate to avoid the mockery. But what I am I really worried about...I don't think I've ever gotten on Insertions's bad side....I think...uhmmm...maybe?
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    There's a fine line that I must walk...possibly a sabatical would be appropriate to avoid the mockery. But what I am I really worried about...I don't think I've ever gotten on Insertions's bad side....I think...uhmmm...maybe?
    I'd remove your avatar, just to be safe.
    I'm back!
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Oh Yeah! Now I 'member. Thanks. I was Honored.
    Guess that means I can't enter the contest.
    And I wanted some of the fantastick prizes too. Oh Well.


    FRANKS & BEANS!
    Well, it's not my contest, but I'm sure you can pick anyone. You don't have to vote for yourself. (Unless you think it would be you...)
    Quote Originally Posted by millsda2
    I'm just wondering, does "munk"ing have criteria that Insertion follows...is he bias, is he emotional, is he selective based on negative comments, etc.

    Maybe now's a good time to send nice gift to Insertion to insure my honor...if I even have on here anymore.
    I haven't decided who it will be yet, but so far (except for the fictitious coffee drinking pr0n qween,) it's been people I like on here. But since I like most everyone here, it could be anyone next...yes, even YOU!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions