Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    When I read some of our exchanges on this beloved forum (obviously, "Off Topic" being the most colorful), I sometimes wonder how future generations will view ours.
    We'll change software platforms by then and they won't be compatable.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    When I read some of our exchanges on this beloved forum (obviously, "Off Topic" being the most colorful), I sometimes wonder how future generations will view ours.
    Two groups (in Off-Topic at least).

The upstanding side, (which of course, I place myself in)

and the long haired hippie maggots
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    We'll change software platforms by then and they won't be compatable.
    agreed! the most durable platform is still paper! (well stone too - but it is such a b*tch to make copies!)

how many of you can actally "read" any of the original information stored on electronic media or device that is more than 15 years old?
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    I would if I could find a 9" floppy drive and copy of DOS

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Then in the hardware side, we have:

Those who take initiative and challenges...read manuals, view KB's, search forums, "Google is my friend" types

And the "What is this snowflake/hard reset/crosshair" types

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    They would discover that we didn't search for anything, and that it was a great societal evil to ask a question without searching first.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    They would also learn that there was a guy named Tom Cruise, and that Insertion thought he was an a$$.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    They would see that Primate's were quite evolved, more so than a lot of their human counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    They would see that Primate's were quite evolved, more so than a lot of their human counterparts.
    shhhh ...that's a dirty word around here!!!!
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    shhhh ...that's a dirty word around here!!!!
    Fine, Primates were CREATED much superior than some humans.

Fine, Primates were CREATED much superior than some humans.
    Cite!

Cite!

Here.

I Googled, and found it on the internet.

Ah .. you must be right - after all you did find it on Google!

They would know "fooll" is not a very good word.

and they would spend enormous amount of time trying to decipher the hidden message behind: OMG!!!!~11!!!!!1111~
    and they would spend enormous amount of time trying to decipher the hidden message behind: OMG!!!!~11!!!!!1111~
    This would baffle them for generations...sparking many a heated debate in telepathic forums.

Never thought I would agree with that statement, but...you may be right. LOL

Thread Crapper

There seemed to be a lot of spontaneous defecation during these discussions...

And what would they think regarding Constintine?

Thread Crapper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast