Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well it only happens once, so it should be special. Like in the back seat with the whole class looking in.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

hofo,,,,,

hofo,,,,,

come out come out where ever you are??????
  3.    #43  
    i have doth returned to make my 2000th post...all hail dah mofo...watch as I sling poo at the monkey man...muhahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    i have doth returned to make my 2000th post...all hail dah mofo...watch as I sling poo at the monkey man...muhahahah
    and I was the first!! I'm so lucky!

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Look what the Munk drug in...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Congrats hofo,,,,,, now if you'll take off you terrorist gettup get some duds like the monkey we'll all go out to the local s***p club
  7.    #47  
    all tremble before the mofo...especially you Don Monkey

But yeah basically I am retraining myself..soon school will start and the posting will have to stop (well slow down)...furthermore i was actually doing some work at work... I'm sorry Insertion unlike you, I don't get paid to sling my poo
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    Congrats hofo,,,,,, now if you'll take off you terrorist gettup get some duds like the monkey we'll all go out to the local s***p club
    I'm working on a new photo..but this time i will need someone to take the picture...i think you guys will like it
    Ive already seen that pic hofo

Welcome back Hofo! And congrats on 2k!
    Good Luck catching Insertion though.

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by JHromadka
    We stopped because noobs didn't like being called "New Member" and posted a bunch of crap to get their post count up. Doesn't anyone remember their history around here?
    I think there should be user levels listed such as:

-Relatively New Member
    -Not a newbie anymore
    -Veteran
    -Spends an awful lot of time posting here
    -Spends WAY too much time posting here
    -Has no life whatsover outside of this web page and has read the entire AFLAC thread.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    I think there should be user levels listed such as:

-Relatively New Member
    -Not a newbie anymore
    -Veteran
    -Spends an awful lot of time posting here
    -Spends WAY too much time posting here
    -Has no life whatsover outside of this web page and has read the entire AFLAC thread.
    i wish i could modify my user title... over at hofo, with a paid subscription you can
    i wish i could modify my user title... over at hofo, with a paid subscription you can

Thread Crapper

I agree, I want a my own spiffy title. Even Brighthand lets people edit their title!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    What are you talkin about? You ain't even changed your under garments in 4 days!

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    What are you talkin about? You ain't even changed your under garments in 4 days!

And I won't until I get my own title!!!

Better get extra guys!

Thread Crapper

Hmm, that paypal account of mine may finally pay off.

I'll auction off a custom user title to the highest bidder. Let the bidding begin!
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    I will give you the rest of my delicious tuna on sourdough and also add the carcass of my jello pudding cup.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast