Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    I know what you are....Betcha can't guess what I know you is. And betcha can't guess where I am right now......
    Riverside...somewhere off the 60 or 215/91...maybe at the titty bar, Club 215?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    In your truck....I WIN!

Oh, and Good Mornin' to both of ya's

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Riverside...somewhere off the 60 or 215/91...maybe at the titty bar, Club 215?
    damn your good....where the hell are you hiding??? The top bunk is up against the back wall of the sleeper. Are you pinched in there and unable to make monkey noises? That's the only place I haven't checked. I haven't seen you swinging from my mirrors..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    In your truck....I WIN!

Oh, and Good Mornin' to both of ya's
    Mornin' TLSG
    damn your good....where the hell are you hiding??? The top bunk is up against the back wall of the sleeper. Are you pinched in there and unable to make monkey noises? That's the only place I haven't checked. I haven't seen you swinging from my mirrors..
    Wasn't there a show back in the '80's...B.J. and the Bear...about a trucker and his pet monkey?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    am I confusing shows, or was the monkey named Bear? Nevermind, it's in the title Duh!

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

am I confusing shows, or was the monkey named Bear?
    I think the monkey was Bear. There was another trucker show earlier, (late '70's probably,) called Movin' On with Claude Akins

Wasn't there a show back in the '80's...B.J. and the Bear...about a trucker and his pet monkey?
    Yes..there was....I would consider having you as my pet Monkey if you would wear normal monkey clothes. That suit would attract to many lot lizards.....
    Yes..there was....I would consider having you as my pet Monkey if you would wear normal monkey clothes. That suit would attract to many lot lizards.....
    Hmmm, lot lizards you say... will they slither around on all fours for me??

Hmmm, lot lizards you say... will they slither around on all fours for me??
    Yep.... A thought just occured to me (that does happen once in a while) maybe I can hook Burnout up with some lot lizards. I have seen a few that look just like him

A more casual Insertion in his Sunday afternoon picinic attire.
    And he is no one's pet. He is a wild one.

Thread Crapper

Yep.... A thought just occured to me (that does happen once in a while) maybe I can hook Burnout up with some lot lizards. I have seen a few that look just like him
    our we could get him a cat. Either way he's getting his eyes clawed out.

Thread Crapper

our we could get him a cat. Either way he's getting his eyes clawed out.
    eyes clawed out, you're right! eheheheehehe! really? honestly you made me laugh LOL
    Love is a chemical state of mind that's part of our genes and influenced by our upbringing. We are wired for romance in part because we are supposed to be loving parents who care diligently for our helpless babies.

Gadget begets gadgets
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345