Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    With her hands, I'd guess.
    Not FEEL, FEEL ABOUT!

    I guess she could use her feet though.
    I'm back!
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Not FEEL, FEEL ABOUT!

    I guess she could use her feet though.
    I would have to have the world's longest fingers or largest feet to reach 2200 miles away...
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I would have to have the world's longest fingers or largest feet to reach 2200 miles away...
    Those would be some big feet.

    But there was the "lost weekend"...
    I'm back!
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    With her hands, I'd guess.
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Not FEEL, FEEL ABOUT!

    I guess she could use her feet though.
    Well, pick which definition you want to use. Less confusion = think about.

    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=feel

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  6.    #46  
    THANKS OTR - I can now appreciate the Avatar I've come to adore.

    Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    THANKS OTR - I can now appreciate the Avatar I've come to adore.

    Pamela
    You could get the autographed Monkey Boy pic out of the 5000th thread...
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Well, pick which definition you want to use. Less confusion = think about.

    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=feel

    Pamela
    I guess it doesn't matter.

    Everyone who wants to feel up the Monkey just raise their hand.
    I'm back!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions