Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've been smoking cigarettes off and on for the last 15 years and finally decided I needed a lung brush for all the tar or I had to quit.

So I quit cigarettes and have gone to cigars. Just one cigar after dinner seems to quell my nicotine addiction, and now I'm just going to abuse my tounge and lips.

I like Torano Reserva Selecta's (10 in a tin) - I think they're called cigarillos, but they are a little wider than the other cigarillos I have seen. I also like this Toro size, it's a little long but not too wide. The Toro lasts about an hour and a half. So far I've tried Torano, Edge and Camacho. Edge was very smooth.

What kinds do you smoke?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Damnit!! All I can see is Brian Peppers sucking down on a cigarillo on the front porch.
    It'll stunt yer growth young man.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Damnit!! All I can see is Brian Peppers sucking down on a cigarillo on the front porch.
    That's not a good visual!!

Punch Gran Cru for me.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I smoke the Excalibur Maduro I. (7 x 54) Good smoke. Been smoking cigars for a long time-way before it became a fad and drove the prices up.

Enjoy your cigar.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Almost forgot the original intent of this thread, smoke screened by visuals of Brian Peppers .

Partagas Minis for me

I've ordered cigars from JR Cigars (JR Tobacco) for years. Check out their web sites. The prices are fantastic. Here's the link:

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=home
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Montessino Diplomatico
    Macanudo Portofino
    Don Diego ~ Playboy

Very mild...
    Summertime Smoke: Drew Estate Natural Clean Robusto
    Wintertime Smoke: Romeo Y Julieta Bully

http://www.cigarsinternational.com is another great site. Their catalog and the J&R catalog are both great to flip through.
    Davidoff Double "R"
    Padron 1964 Anniversary box pressed
    Arturo Fuente OpusX
    Zino Platinum Crown
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    AMong my favorite non-Cubans are the following:
    Padron Anniversarios 1964 and 1926 Series
    Fuente Hemingway series
    Fuente Don Carlos series

MadSuburbanDad
    Diary of a Mad Suburban Dad
    Selected "Best of MSN" Website
    Well I'm going through my Friday night ritual of a bottle of champagne and a fine cigar. Hard to beat.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Not me clairegrrl
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Bauza robusto
    Partagas S Series (Perfecto or Preferido)
    Romeo & Julieta - Bully (when you don't have time for a long smoke)
    Quote Originally Posted by burnout
    I've been smoking cigarettes off and on for the last 15 years and finally decided I needed a lung brush for all the tar or I had to quit.

So I quit cigarettes and have gone to cigars. Just one cigar after dinner seems to quell my nicotine addiction, and now I'm just going to abuse my tounge and lips.

I like Torano Reserva Selecta's (10 in a tin) - I think they're called cigarillos, but they are a little wider than the other cigarillos I have seen. I also like this Toro size, it's a little long but not too wide. The Toro lasts about an hour and a half. So far I've tried Torano, Edge and Camacho. Edge was very smooth.

What kinds do you smoke?
    Dude, your name is burnout , you look burnt out .
    With that framework of yours, Cigars should be the last thing you should be thinking about.
    Cohiba is the ONLY way to go
    Brought in the New Year last night with a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur I Maduro. Doing the same this morning. If you've never had a cigar in the morning with a good cup coffee, you're missing out on great experience.

BTW All of this takes place outside in my backyard. In the south, one can do this 365 days/yr.

So what fine cigar did you smoke to bring in the new year?
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    call me boring but the Macanudo is my favorite. i've found nothing more smooth, mild, and pleasant.

http://www.clubmacanudonyc.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko
    call me boring but the Macanudo is my favorite. i've found nothing more smooth, mild, and pleasant.

http://www.clubmacanudonyc.com/
    That club looks nice. I'll have to check it out next time I'm in NYC.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast