Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey...

While I sit on my a s s in Tolleson. AZ waiting to pick my next load up in Casa Gande, AZ, It seems I have to decide on, A Wendys double cheese burger and a large chili or a Subway sandwich. Maybe a Subway double meatball and double provalone cheese.

Then I have to decide on if I will continue to surf the net with the Treo from the comfort of the drivers seat in my beautiful Kenworth, or go to the sleeper and surf with bluetooth and PDANET on my lappy.

Except for all those decisions I have make, LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Still functioning Sprint/Treo 650 v 1.08

Chuck
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Hey...

While I sit on my a s s in Tolleson. AZ waiting to pick my next load up in Casa Gande, AZ, It seems I have to decide on, A Wendys double cheese burger and a large chili or a Subway sandwich. Maybe a Subway double meatball and double provalone cheese.

Then I have to decide on if I will continue to surf the net with the Treo from the comfort of the drivers seat in my beautiful Kenworth, or go to the sleeper and surf with bluetooth and PDANET on my lappy.

Except for all those decisions I have make, LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Still functioning Sprint/Treo 650 v 1.08

Chuck
    I guess it is not really a matter of health on this one. So for the shear fact of that I say get the Double Cheeseburger w/ xtra cheese. Then after you chow down on that go back and use the laptop to dose off.
    No In-N-Out nearby?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    WENDY'S Hands Down!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    No In-N-Out nearby?
    Good afternoon.
    No In-N-Out nearby?
    Well, Wendy's does have those square hamburger patties...that's gotta be worth a few points.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    In-N-Out?

Up here the IN & OUT store is the "Beer Store"

Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    In-N-Out?

That's what a hamburger is all about!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Good afternoon.
    Arrr Matey!!

11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Arrr Matey!!
    Arrrrr.

P.S. Nice emoticon
    I've never been to (never seen!) an In-n-Out.

My vote is for Subway (tuna on a low carb wrap).
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    In-N-Out?

My grandparents lived in Canada for about 20 years. We used to get a big kick out of the Beer Store when we would go visit them. Got my first case of Molsen XXX there.
    Well it's been 2 hours since he asked the question.
    Don't keep us waiting man, what did you decide on???
    Inquiring minds want to know!

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I've never been to (never seen!) an In-n-Out.
    You don't know what you're missing. There's a whole new world for you to explore, west of the Rockies.

What I wanna know is if he uses the drive-thu with his tractor/trailer.

More like west of Chicago. And up until last December, it would have been west of Toledo.
    I just steamed a nice cluster of King Crab Legs on the grill. YUM!

Thread Crapper

19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Well it's been 2 hours since he asked the question.
    Don't keep us waiting man, what did you decide on???
    Inquiring minds want to know!
    Well...

I decided on a Wendys double with cheese and a large chilli with crackers. Washing all that saturated fat down with a large, Ice cold Mountain Dew Code Red.

Then I decided to get into my "little house on a chassis" (sleeper, for those of you who have never seen a large truck) on my big beautiful Kenworth, and do some bluetooth with PDANET on my lappy net smurfing.

Oh, did I mention, LIFE IS GOOD!! without all those decisions I have to make?

Chuck

PS...For personal reasons I can't go into, I can't do In And Out Burger, because it goes right through me faster than a speeding truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    PS...For personal reasons I can't go into, I can't do In And Out Burger, because it goes right through me faster than a speeding truck.
    Ahhh...I get that way after a Tommy's Burger. But it's a sacrifice I must make.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast