Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    When foil is unavailable, pie tins, and duct tape works wonders. Or so I here.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Hear! Hear! Thou shalt NOT mask my steak as leather. Thou shalt count two minutes, flip it, count two minutes and get it off the grill and onto my plate!

Pamela
    You got that right...Ahmen
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Yep, that's it, Bakersfield...

You are TRUELY the AMAZING MONKEY MAN.....

Now I have to find a piece of Aluminum foil to wrap my head in....To keep you from stealing any more of my superior intellect...

Kenworth
    Whew...I'm glad of that. That was my last sure guess. The only other place I can think of (and I'm not even sure it is a J's), is heading up the Grapevine...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    When foil is unavailable, pie tins, and duct tape works wonders. Or so I here.
    Are talkin regular duct tape or that foil type duct tape. That foil tape is real sticky. It might remove some hair if I have to remove it.

It's time to go rattle a cage to see why my trailer ain't loaded yet. Time to transform from mild to mean...
    Are talkin regular duct tape or that foil type duct tape. That foil tape is real sticky. It might remove some hair if I have to remove it.

It's time to go rattle a cage to see why my trailer ain't loaded yet. Time to transform from mild to mean...
    Either type will work, but I recommend going with the foil type when available. It's a few hairs or your brain man. Protect yourself.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Whew...I'm glad of that. That was my last sure guess. The only other place I can think of (and I'm not even sure it is a J's), is heading up the Grapevine...
    Yeah, there is a J there too.....You are AMAZING.......
  7.    #67  
    Either type will work, but I recommend going with the foil type when available. It's a few hairs or your brain man. Protect yourself.
    No kidding...With Insertion running around low, under the radar, you never know how many brain cells he'll run off with...
    Is it just me or doesn't In-and-Out sound more like the name for a Brothel then a hamburger joint...
    LOL - they're BOTH CHEAP!
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    SHOOOOT...

Deadwood...Yeah, I forgot..

I didn't opt for HBO on the truck satellite tv. I have HBO at the house on cable.

Kenworth
    I got my first Deadwood DVD today (season 1, episodes 1 and 2)

WOW Although I pretty much expect it to be good if it's an HBO series. I was kind of disappointed that they only had two shows on the DVD. Now I have to wait a few days for the next ones to arrive.
    Comcast in DFW is re-running season one, on In-Demand. It's on right now. Ep 1, 2, & 3.

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I got my first Deadwood DVD today (season 1, episodes 1 and 2)

WOW Although I pretty much expect it to be good if it's an HBO series. I was kind of disappointed that they only had two shows on the DVD. Now I have to wait a few days for the next ones to arrive.
    That's five more discs to go, if it's the same as the box set. It's definitely a guy show, but if you can get past the misogynistic themes, and the language, you'll like it.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I may have to put in a DVD myself, since everyone else is watching it...and is it time to bring back the Seth Monkey? (wait, there's that contest, can I Munk myself?)

I don't see why not. Besides, I already lost.

Thread Crapper

I don't see why not. Besides, I already lost.
    How do you know? Didn't you cast another vote?

Comcast in DFW is re-running season one, on In-Demand. It's on right now. Ep 1, 2, & 3.

I'll have to check that out.
    Not on my Comcast. Netflix should have it hear in a couple of days though
    ...It's definitely a guy show...
    Funny - had two guys I work with tell me the language was too rough for them to watch. "Too many f-bombs" was what one said.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Funny - had two guys I work with tell me the language was too rough for them to watch. "Too many f-bombs" was what one said.
    Doesn't really bother me, though it is funny the way they mix in the profanities with the more "proper" vernacular of the time.

How do you know? Didn't you cast another vote?
    Yeah, but it's a long story, and I'm a moran.

Thread Crapper

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast