Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Well don't go to the Burger King her kids worked for!

Stuckey's is quite good.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Is Stuckey's the place that sells taffy? That brings back a vacation memory from my childhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Is Stuckey's the place that sells taffy? That brings back a vacation memory from my childhood.
    I don't remember if they do or not, but if you ever wanted anything to do with a Pecan, that's the place.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    That's the place.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Next time, chckbrt, can you take a picture of your meal with your Treo for us and post it on the board? That would be awesome!
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    CHCKHBRT,
    Today for lunch I recommend...the Burger King Fire Grilled Chicken sandwich, with a side of onion rings, followed by a drink of your choice. Have a nice day
    Hey TLSG

That's not a bad idea....But that guy in the King costume kinda disturbs me, that Burger King king costume reminds of Chester the Molester in the Playboy cartunes......

Kenworth
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I recommend either Stuckey's or Flying J
    Okay daper Monkey Man....

Now your starting to scare me....how did you know I was thinking of the Flying J for dinner tonight?..I swear I'll change cell carriers if you know which Flying J I am planning on stopping at.

I know you know everything. But where I was planning on dining.....SPOOKY

Kenworth
    Eat and don't play with his crown then.

Thread Crapper

9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    Next time, chckbrt, can you take a picture of your meal with your Treo for us and post it on the board? That would be awesome!
    Hey string3599...

Good idea. I'll try to work that in....

Kenworth
  10.    #50  
    Some lean protein (to keep you full), a salad and some low glycemic impact fruit (like berries) so you don't fall asleep at the wheel.

I'm one of those boring eat-to-live kind of people.
    Hey ib505....

No way, that stuff will kill you. When I start thinking crazy like that.....I always go for a nice rare sirloin....BLOODY....real good!!!

Kenworth
    Rib-eye or prime rib is my favorite. Bloody is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Okay daper Monkey Man....

Now your starting to scare me....how did you know I was thinking of the Flying J for dinner tonight?..I swear I'll change cell carriers if you know which Flying J I am planning on stopping at.

I know you know everything. But where I was planning on dining.....SPOOKY

Kenworth
    It's not my question, but my guess would be either Benson,AZ, or Yuma depending on your choice of left or right. It would also depend on if you're regional or OTR.

Thread Crapper

13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    It's not my question, but my guess would be either Benson,AZ, or Yuma depending on your choice of left or right. It would also depend on if you're regional or OTR.
    Hey TLSG...

I'll give you and the daper Monkey Man a clue...I am OTR and I'll be heading west. Damn the bears, full speed ahead

Kenworth
    Barstow

edit:Wait, thats too far north...how about Palm Springs

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15.    #55  
    Barstow

edit:Wait, thats too far north...how about Palm Springs

Nope..Go farther west ( past Barstow) and a little north...but don't go to far west, I'd hate to see your hat float...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kenworth
    Bakersfield? (I'm running out of J's...)

Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Hey ib505....

No way, that stuff will kill you. When I start thinking crazy like that.....I always go for a nice rare sirloin....BLOODY....real good!!!

Kenworth
    Hear! Hear! Thou shalt NOT mask my steak as leather. Thou shalt count two minutes, flip it, count two minutes and get it off the grill and onto my plate!

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Long Beach

Thread Crapper

OMG - If no one has figured it out yet, I've lost all hope.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  20.    #60  
    Bakersfield? (I'm running out of J's...)

Yep, that's it, Bakersfield...

You are TRUELY the AMAZING MONKEY MAN.....

Now I have to find a piece of Aluminum foil to wrap my head in....To keep you from stealing any more of my superior intellect...

Kenworth
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast