Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Well...

I decided on a Wendys

Oh, did I mention, LIFE IS GOOD!! without all those decisions I have to make?

Chuck
    YES! He Shoots, He Scores!!! I win!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ahhh...I get that way after a Tommy's Burger. But it's a sacrifice I must make.
    At times I cannot make that sacrifice. And no, I haven't tried to drive my rig thru the drive thru. It seems the overhangs are a little short. I need 13' 6" of clearance. I don't want to take the top of my big beautiful Kenworth off, in case it rains. I did at one time, have a student I was trying to train, try to drive thru a McDonalds drive thru. He had a problem separating himself from his Yugo. Apparently he couldn't grasp the idea he was driving something a little bigger.

And BTW...you look daper in your new suit and felt fidora . What kind of pimp mobile are you learning how to drive these days? I'm kinda undecided about the lose of the pipe.

Chuck
    FWIW I liked the pipe it. It provided an aire of debanair.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Well, the pipe and fedora are pretty much Big OTR's trademark. I didn't want to infringe...

So I've settled on Seth Bullock-Monkey for now.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #25  

So I've settled on Seth Bullock-Monkey for now.
    Oh shoot, why not ask..

A Seth what? kind of Monkey. You'll have to esplain that to me. Otay, maybe the hat ain't a fedora, but it's a felt something or other. Since the pipe is history, I would like to suggest you try some jewry, or is that jury, I dunno. Get some of the stuff Mr. T wears.

Kenworth
    Oh shoot, why not ask..

A Seth what? kind of Monkey. You'll have to esplain that to me. Otay, maybe the hat ain't a fedora, but it's a felt something or other. Since the pipe is history, I would like to suggest you try some jewry, or is that jury, I dunno. Get some of the stuff Mr. T wears.

Kenworth
    Seth Bullock

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Lemme guess...no hbo?

Thread Crapper

8.    #28  
    SHOOOOT...

Deadwood...Yeah, I forgot..

I didn't opt for HBO on the truck satellite tv. I have HBO at the house on cable.

Kenworth
    PO: One of, if not the best shows currently in production.

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Without a doubt!

11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    YEP...I agree

I didn't opt for HBO on the truck satellite tv. I have HBO at the house on cable.

I had a brain fart and forgot...

Kenworth
    I get HBO but Deadwood was always on too late for me. (getting up at 4:30am is rough!) You guys have convinced me to add the show to my Netflix queue.
    I couldn't follow Deadwood. I watched for about 45 minutes before I had to turn it off.

Now, Insertion and I came from the same school of "colorful and descriptive" language so I can't be offended by it. However, I couldn't follow the dialog or story line when every fifth word was f this and f that. It was just too distracting.

Even worse (in a different way) is that Six Feet Under. It's just like watching a slow, boring extended family. No drama, just chatter.

Now The Sopranos is in a league by itself.
    Recognizing that I volunteered...
    CHCKHBRT,
    Today for lunch I recommend...the Burger King Fire Grilled Chicken sandwich, with a side of onion rings, followed by a drink of your choice. Have a nice day

Thread Crapper

Uck Burger King is nasty. All three of my kids worked there during high school. The grease smell is one I will never get over. Plus I've heard too many inside stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Uck Burger King is nasty. All three of my kids worked there during high school. The grease smell is one I will never get over. Plus I've heard too many inside stories.
    Thanks for ruining it for all of us!

I'm back!
    I recommend either Stuckey's or Flying J

Some lean protein (to keep you full), a salad and some low glycemic impact fruit (like berries) so you don't fall asleep at the wheel.

I'm one of those boring eat-to-live kind of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Some lean protein (to keep you full), a salad and some low glycemic impact fruit (like berries) so you don't fall asleep at the wheel.

I'm one of those boring eat-to-live kind of people.
    Coffee and Skittles works too!

PS...For personal reasons I can't go into, I can't do In And Out Burger, because it goes right through me faster than a speeding truck.
    I guess that's why it's called "in-and-out"...???
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast