Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Why was this edited???
    I went through and removed much of the copyrighted materials. We don't allow someone to post news articles in their entirety without being clear it is allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I went through and removed much of the copyrighted materials. We don't allow someone to post news articles in their entirety without being clear it is allowed.
    Sorry, I thought it was something specific to that article when I posted it, but I noticed afterwards that you had done it to others as well.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    The magazine and imaging clinics must run themselves huh?
    It is amazing what good managers and an excellent sales force will get ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by chillig35
    Pamela - no none of it was directed against you. And to be quite honest I have not seen the kind of things that you've described - and if so, I'm sure that it is an extremely small minority who do those kind of stupid stuff (my excuse is that I don't watch TV). And I do agree with you - it is disgraceful that there are those who turn the deaths of these soldiers into a political football.
    I hear it all the time. I've quite a few friends who thrive on getting into heated debates about it. I just politely bow out. I've neither the time nor inclination to get into arguments where people don't put "people" first.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678