Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well here I am, sitting in a hotel room in Austintown, Ohio. Getting Married to the woman of my dreams in about 6 hours!

Wish me luck!
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    Quote Originally Posted by car_designer
    Well here I am, sitting in a hotel room in Austintown, Ohio. Getting Married to the woman of my dreams in about 6 hours!

Wish me luck!
    The best of everything to both of you! My wife and I have been married for 31 years - it CAN be done!
    David
    Congrats! You must be in love. . . . the post was not even about BlueTooth!
    Best wishes on your special day!

With love, trust and communication, not luck you will have a wonderful life together...
    Welcome to the club! Much happiness to you both.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI

Wish me luck!
    Better than luck, I wish you both love, compassion, patience and understanding. May you cherish each other always.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
  7.    #7  
    well, here I am sitting in the sacrecy(sp?) in the front of church. half an hour to go!
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    I DOUBLE-DARE you to post to TreoCentral during the wedding ceremony!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    CopyCat!
    I wish you both much joy and happiness.

Humor to get you through the hairy and dark times and faith to believe in the things you cannot see!

Dreams to always have something to look forward to and build on. (Not to mention a distraction) -LOL

But above all things I wish you two undying friendship, promising you will have something real and dear in common and worthwhile, to carry you a lifetime.

All the best!

P.S. As a side note, it's safe to say that many did not think my marriage would work not to mention last. But they say that success is the best revenge... for 13 years now, through good times and not so good. In sickness and in health! It's still good!

Oh, and when you get a chance (wink) could ya post some wedding pics for your TC family!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Awwwww.... CONGRATS!!!

Getting Married to the woman of my dreams in about 6 hours!
    This statement alone is a good sign. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

p.s. - Get her a Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I DOUBLE-DARE you to post to TreoCentral during the wedding ceremony!
    Bad influence, heberman
    By the way, does your wife know about your Treo and how much time you spend with your Treo???
    Congratulations!
    Since he hasn't posted back, I'm taking that as a good sign she went through with it.

Pamela
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Much more importantly.......Enjoy the honeymoon!!!
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Congrats! Don't argue about money and don't cheat and you are 99.9999% the way there to being happy and staying together forever!
    12 years and counting for me and my bride.
    May you never catch us
    And, may you never fall further behind.
    Nice words shopharim.

car_designer: thanks for sharing and congratulations!
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

well, here I am sitting in the sacrecy(sp?) in the front of church. half an hour to go!
    Congratulations! 5 months here...the best thing I have ever done. Hopefully we will not see another post from you in at least one week.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by mediasi
    Since he hasn't posted back, I'm taking that as a good sign she went through with it.

Pamela
    LOL, so true... and on their Honeymoon!

P.S. Hey Honeymooners Cash and Bride!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre

Wish me luck!
    I'm late maybe just tell you belated happy wedding ... Anywayz, I'm happy for you... Good Luck it's a new chapter of your life.
    Love is a chemical state of mind that's part of our genes and influenced by our upbringing. We are wired for romance in part because we are supposed to be loving parents who care diligently for our helpless babies.

Gadget begets gadgets
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast