1.    #1  
    the coolness of this astounds me so i feel i need to share it:
    I am I watching the Red Sox via MLB.tv on my television while using my treo and Palm VNC to post to treocentral from my computer while sitting on the couch. life is good.
    Last edited by KRamsauer; 08/12/2005 at 08:41 PM.
    It's the little things.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    It's the little things.
    Yup. It's a pleasure not having Outlook up all the time - or even most of the time. It gets easier and easier looking at a small screen - and my email follows me everywhere.
    David
    Kurt...U da Man
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  5.    #5  
    I've had my TV hooked up to my computer for years now and I only just now realized I could use it as a second monitor, thus allowing me to watch MLB fullscreen on my TV but still use TC. :-)
    Wisdom . . . .is just accumulated pain, but in this case. . . . time?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsilver
    Yup. It's a pleasure not having Outlook up all the time - or even most of the time. It gets easier and easier looking at a small screen - and my email follows me everywhere.
    The pleasure comes from never using Outlook.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Sounds kinda like me. Except no Treo usage. Since you have your TV hooked up to your PC you should take a look at:

www.meedio.com

and

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=26

I spent more time with this than I have with anything else. Fun but tedious.

Also this makes a great company for ant HTPC

9.    #9  
    I use BeyondTV for all my media needs. Been with it for a while, though I might check out Meedio's product after a while. Thanks.