Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Little did they know that watching events of slinging monkey **** would become a favorite pasttime to many TV watchers around the globe.
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    Meanwhile Dr. Cochran was beginning to examine Connie Lansing’s corpse. Making the normal procedural investigations he discovered something very strange about the gender of this cadaver…it was male…but girly…could it actually be…
  3.    #163  
    Tom Cruise disquised as Lansing. Brilliant thought Cochran! But why the disquise?

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

It was about this time that “Big Clyde” arrived in Deadwood. His first order of business was to seek out Doc Cochran, who was still engaged in his investigations of the corpse
    Attached Images Attached Images
    He figured he'd need to talk to another closet-eer. So he pulled up the number for Johnny Travolta.
    DesignExtend.com
    While Clyde was calling Travolta, Doc Cochran was investigating the various cavities. In one less discussed he found a hand scribbled note in a female handwriting that said…
    Last edited by AirDoc; 08/16/2005 at 01:27 PM.
    "I have the magic glove..."
    DesignExtend.com
    Looking at his own gloved hands he wondered just what could this mean...who wrote the note, and why was it placed it where it was found?
    He tried matching the smells, but they were distinctly different.
    DesignExtend.com
    He had Clyde smell the gloves, while Doc's had the odor of recently flung poo, the other had a faintly familiar smell of three day old fish…relying on his extensive experience in this area he now knew who wrote the note…now to devise the “plan”
    While pondering the minutiae of their next move, Doc and Clyde heard the sound of rolling thunder. “Those f ing motorcycles again!” he and Clyde mused, they were both glad that the event at nearby Sturgis was ending although they did enjoy “bead collecting”
    But as they were walking, a haphazard biker was ripping through, and clipped Clyde's leg, sending him to the ground, screaming in agony.
    DesignExtend.com
    "Fooll!!!" He screamed...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    "I am not the !!!11ONE11!!! you were supposed to clip!"
    DesignExtend.com
    As Doc Cochran patched up poor old Clyde, they were in deep discussion about the meaning of Clyde's comment. Was he the target...was Connie still alive and in some danger...was she held captive...why would Clyde harm Connie with all the fond memories of their past...what was the connection to the smelly glove?
    But the pain threw Clyde into dizziness, and he was rendered unconscious.
    DesignExtend.com
    Big Clyde slipped out the door and was picked up by a motorcyclist with a Connecticut license plate 645BCJ... the driver had a ponytale and very loud pipes...off into the foggy darkness...
  18.    #178  
    Chapter 3

Meanwhile, back at TC (Tom Cruise) Headquarters...

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Johnny Travolta was finally reached. They scheduled a rendevouz at the headquarters. He was eager to help.
    DesignExtend.com
  20.    #180  
    as was his old friend W. Hore-Shack

Thread Crapper

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast