Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_OTR_Fan
    Recognizing the situation that Clyde had gotten himself into, the Man in the Yellow Hat, from an ultra secretive arm of the MIB, immediated initiated an extreme makeover to ensure that the new persona, Clydegrrl was...
    ...Tom Cruise!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2.    #122  
    it dawned on him. Of Course. E.B. thought. The jerk had tried out for a bit part in the production of "Girls gone bad ...smell funny," down at the GEM, but it was deemed by Swearengen, that Tom was too feminine for the part.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Once again, the Man in The Yellow Hat stepped in to initiate an extreme makeover to waylay Swearengen's observation that Cruise was too feminine for the part...

4.    #124  
    With his new face, Tom donned his petticoats and danced like a giddy school girl. The show was a huge success!

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

As the patrons cheer, a Man In Black storms in...it's Seth Bullock

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #126  
    Swearengen! Bullock yelled. "You got a sissy boy working for you named Cruise. I want him. He killed my boy. He beat him to death with a bicycle. He's mine." demanded Bullock.

Thread Crapper

Before Seth can draw his weapon, the sissy boy Cruise runs out the back door, and runs into...

8.    #128  
    a sign

Thread Crapper

The Sissy Boy Cruise's vision seems blurry, He sees Bullock approaching...but wait, that's not Bullock!!

10.    #130  
    Tom stumbled back into the GEM and returned to work.

Thread Crapper

11.    #131  
    We enterupt this story with BREAKING NEWS:

Sunny tomorrow with a chance of rain in the evening hours. Film at 11.
    We re-join our story already in progress.
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/14/2005 at 08:22 PM.

Thread Crapper

12.    #132  
    Having Cruise in custody was a big relief for Bullock.

Thread Crapper

Tom Cruise screamed: "Never mind the Bullocks, here's the sex pistols......

Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Just then The Sex Pistols beg the Bullock Monkey to spare Cruises life, by singing 'God Save The Queen"

The Bullock Monkey can barely make out the words and hears it as "God Save the *****"
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
  16.    #136  
    Seth, thinking of how Cruise beat his boy with a bike, became angry.

Thread Crapper

17.    #137  
    But Cruise continued to taunt the monkey sherriff.

Thread Crapper

Cruise shipped out, displeased that Victoria knew his secret that he wanted the handsome Sheriff as well...

19.    #139  
    On his way to the stage coach, Tom tripped over a bum sleeping on the boardwalk. As he picked himself up he noticed it was Constantine Lansing. She was DEAD!

Thread Crapper

"...wrapped in plastic."

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast