Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1.    #101  
    as she stepped from the taxi, she thought of her old friends Jewel the Gimp, Big Dan, and that kerr of a boss they worked for, Al Swear...Swear...Swear something, but she couldn't remember his name, however he always had his finger on the pulse of this town, so she would go to see him!
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/14/2005 at 11:28 AM.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

"Aha! Swearington!" She thought.
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    C*cksucker!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #104  
    Al Swearengen! That was it, she thought.

That was the 's name!
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/14/2005 at 11:17 AM.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Connie made her way to the Gem Saloon

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    and as she turned the corner the Wells Fargo stagecoach went by and spashed mud on her lovely antebellum dress causing her Treo650 to fly out of her purse and hit the...

7.    #107  
    ...back of the head of a greasy old trank named Ellsworth.

Thread Crapper

Before Connie could retrieve the Treo, it had fallen into the lap of E.B. Farnum.

9.    #109  
    Chapter 2

Meanwhile back in Ohio, Big Clyde Monk Eballah was pursuing his own investigation at the anchor store for White Castle. It would seem that just the day before, 6 monkeys in business suites and Ray Ban's tried to buy the place with 12 large bags of gold nuggets.

Thread Crapper

These six would become known as "Monkeys In Black"

11.    #111  
    Armed with this new information, Clyde decided to head to Chicago, and Maxwell St. where it was known as "the place" where all the cool hacedic diamond merchant looking blues players hang out.
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/14/2005 at 01:48 PM.

Thread Crapper

While organizing his thoughs, Clyde looked across the street and saw the nearly famous Cincinnati Zoo, he decided to call on some relatives before moving on.
    When he entered the Zoo he stumbled across a Horizon Stage Series audio junction box...apparently a group of monkeys were shooting some kind of a mini series about the "Monkeys in Black".
  14.    #114  
    As it would turn out, these 6 MIB's were just "wanna be a star" type monkeys that just wanted to cash in on the sucess of the film Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. He had been tricked. It was a wild goose chase!

Thread Crapper

Back in Deadwood, E.B. was trying to figure what this object was...things like this just did not exsist in the 1880's!

Arriving in Chicago, Clyde decided to have a quick lunch at the Senators Club where he enjoyed an honorary membership...the Bananas were outstanding!
  17.    #117  
    E.B. though a dim-wit by nature was smart enough to realize the magical power of this mysterious device. He quickly hid the device and scurried away like the weasel he was.

Thread Crapper

The club members however, were not too pleased that Clyde was hanging from the chandelier and throwing banana skins at them.
    Palm m505 -> Treo600 (GSM ATT) -> Treo650 (Cingular) -> BB8700g -> BB Pearl
    "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come."
    Recognizing the situation that Clyde had gotten himself into, the Man in the Yellow Hat, from an ultra secretive arm of the MIB, immediated initiated an extreme makeover to ensure that the new persona, Clydegrrl was...

Last edited by Big_OTR_Fan; 08/14/2005 at 03:59 PM.
  20.    #120  
    TC H#1 ...
    was the message on the screen as the device came to life lighting the room with it's brilliance. E.B read the screen and wondered what this strange code like message meant?
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/14/2005 at 04:50 PM.

Thread Crapper

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast