Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Det. Constantine Lansing, a sultry red head who graduated 3rd in her class at the acadamy, was heading the investigation.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Her first observation was that the material of the evening gown was not from this planet, for sure it was made of Nonobtainimum; maybe from the planet circulum; the thoughts went around and around in her head.
    And after researching for hours, she realized that the monkey was most definitely not from here, but from the planet zerbon, where all the monkeys have webbed feet and sweat that smells like lighter fluid--which, she deducted, is what caused the explosion.
    Using my treo 650 for business:
    DesignExtend.com
    It was common knowledge that planet circulum's princess had been kidnapped and brought to planet earth...last know whereabouts: Oklahoma.
    Never argue with an *****; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. - Author unknown
  5.    #65  
    but first she need to find out WHY Farley was headed to Spearfish, South Dakota.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

And after digging, she realized that he was just an ***** and had no clue...
    DesignExtend.com
    ...for who in their right mind would go to Spearfish, South Dakota in the middle of January?
    Never argue with an *****; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. - Author unknown
  8.    #68  
    And how did the monkeys get out in the middle of the ocean to begin with?

Thread Crapper

Further digging revealed a partially melted Treo 650.
    whereupon the Egyptian Department of Antiquities confiscated the odd melted artifact...

Statue of famous royal Scribe, Haffa Dalla, using the ancient Treo
    which was noted in the hieroglyphics to have been his 6th replacement...
  11.    #71  
    Lansing still didn't know just why the Egyptions had come to Cleveland, but knew it had something to do with her investigation, but why...that was the BIG question in her investigation...WHY?

Thread Crapper

Upon reflection, Lansing seemed to recognize the Head of the Egyptian Committee...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  13.    #73  
    they had had an elicit affair when she was just a rookie at the acadamy.

Thread Crapper

And she bore his child, whom had a stunning similarity to this monkey she was after.
    DesignExtend.com
    The child that was sadly taken away from her by men in black suits.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And she wondered, if maybe this monkey was her lost little boy, ripped from her arms. If he was, she had great difficulty dealing with the his direction in life.
    DesignExtend.com
    As she reflected on the situation, she realized she still felt the sting of his rejection, maybe now she can get even.
  18.    #78  
    Looking thru her purse she found the one thing she had kept all these years, an old photo of when he was just a boy.

Thread Crapper

Yes, and another

20.    #80  
    and when she got to what she believed to be the last one,

she realized there was NO WAY this meathead was her son. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Thread Crapper

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast