Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
  1.    #241  
    Al. He had much better smarts than that. He may not have known what the words that was wrote meant, hell, no one did, but he wasn't gonna start acting a fool now! No. This book meant much more to Al.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Indeed, Al didn't understand the book, but he just knew in it held all the information he would need to control Cy Tolliver, Hearst AND the Pinkerton's.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #243  
    He hated the ker Pinkerton monkeys. However, he loved only one woman with a passion, the flea hoopleheads could never understand!
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/22/2005 at 12:11 PM.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

yes, flappy and mittens pinkerton were the rottenest scoundrels in the town. they were the kind of men who would....
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
  5.    #245  
    ...dance at the drop of a hat.

Flappy and Mittens were twin brothers. They Formed The Pinkerton Agency during the Hard Rock Monkey wars in the early 1800's.

They truely were the rottenest scoundrels in the town.

Flappy

Mittens

Thread Crapper

6.    #246  
    It would later be made known to everyone that Cy Toliver was once the Head of

Which is why Al wanted him disposed of.

Thread Crapper

Hearst on the other hand had been the tail end of the B.O.G.A. a fact that made his mother very proud and sad, but not at the same time.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
  8.    #248  
    Toliver, though still unaware of the devices existence in Deadwood, knew this book that Al had was important, and could make him very wealthy.

He could sell the book to one Francis Wolcott, front man, for George Hearst, of the Hearst Comstock. Currently the wealthiest man in the World.

Thread Crapper

Hearst had invested his family's publishing empire money in Pig Futures, and had hit it big when people started eating pork to avoid "Slightly Agitated Bovine Disease".
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  10.    #250  
    And it was this fact that worried Wu. Wu thought that his pigs, which had been dinning on human remains was the reason this deadly plaque had begun to strike the town. They were not of course, the diseases origin was much more mysterious than that. But Wu was determined not to let anyone make patties of his piggys.

Thread Crapper

wtf is this another aflac make believe thread? fags! bawaabawwaaaa
  12.    #252  
    ....the advance man for Swearengin, yelled pulling a piece of Al's **** floss from his teeth right as Wu's pigs began to gnaw at his intestines. The town would never forget his crooked little smile.

Thread Crapper

Jewel could only stand and watch in horror as the pigs devoured her brother

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  14.    #254  
    But Jewel "knew things". She vowed to get even, and and had the following engraved on her brothers grave marker...

Franks & Beans

Thread Crapper

Rules are simple which are ok for us on this forum.
    Just put down one sentence or fraction of a sentence, you would associate with the response from the last person. ie; you pick up the story where they leave off. You'll get the idea. Please, only one sentence per entry! You must stop after a period and let someone else pick up the story.

Stick to the rules!

....the advance man for Swearengin, yelled pulling a piece of Al's **** floss from his teeth right as Wu's pigs began to gnaw at his intestines. The town would never forget his crooked little smile.
    Suddenly, a son of a b!tch named Ruiner came into town to rain on everyone's happy little parade.
  17.    #257  
    And the town folk imediately began to ******* on him.

Thread Crapper

He didn't know this was a bad thing since he enjoyed it.
  19.    #259  
    After the funeral, Jewel headed back to the Gem, where Al had locked the book in the safe.

Thread Crapper

As she gimped along to the Gem, she bumped into a stranger, who introduced himself as "Colin."