Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    Thinking it was her friend The General, a still intoxicated (and when isn't she?) Jane rushed over to cut down the hanging body....
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  2.    #202  
    When she looked a little closer, she noticed it was not The General, but R. Kelly, who had stiffed her on royalties from a tape they had made when she was 8. Though he had already been, shot, dragged, stabbed, and hung, a still angry Jane took the knife she was going to cut him down with, and began to cut him up instead.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Just then out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the flashing * from the floating Treo, it drew her closer...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #204  
    Just as she was about to reach for it, she noticed a brand spankin' new bottle of prime Kentucky vitnage 120 proof bourbon that someone had left sitting in the corner by a stack of cobs.
    Her face suddenly lit up like a monkeys ****.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

As she picked up her fine sippin whiskey, a man barely able to stear his horse approached her. "Mam, that's mine..." Jane looked up and saw it was none other than Nick Nolte!

6.    #206  
    A feeling of grief washed over Jane, as she reluctantly hand over her find. Nolte firmly planted himself, and began his morning ritual of liver pickleing.

Thread Crapper

Nolte felt bad and offered to share his demon water with Jane. The General came up to say hi to his friend Jane, and to tell her he's leaving, but would be back in 48 hours.

For some reason, this intigued Nick, but he didn't know why. "48 hours....48 hours...48 hours..."

Just then, Dan Rather arrived on the scene...
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  9.    #209  
    Can you tell me where I can find a Mr. A. W. Merrick, he asked. I'm here to establish a new telegraph office.

Thread Crapper

nolte finaly remembered the significance of 48 hours. it was the longest amount of time he had ever gone without soiling himself. and just like clockwork, his bowels announced that it was indeed another 48 hours.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
  11.    #211  
    Jane had suddenly found "True Love." She looked at Nolte, like a mare in season, blushed and proceded to match him fart for fart.
    Meanwhile back at the hotel, Richardson Insertion, realizing that it was the third Tuesday of the month, left to empty the towns chamber pots.

Thread Crapper

Charlie Utter could only shake his head in disgust, and proceeded to...

beat dan rather, severely about the face and neck with a mummified kitten that he kept for just such an emergency.
    after said beating, he looked at Dan and yelled, "What's the frequency, Kenneth?"

knowing all along that the frequency was 88.5
  16.    #216  
    As Richardson began to empty the town's chamber pots, he noticed that onepot in particular kept beeping at him. Believing the antler gods would not let anything happen to him, he quickly downed the pots contents only to find the Treo in the bottom of the pot.

Thread Crapper

Richardson, being the simplest of minds, had no idea what this thing was. But he was convinced the Antler Gods had bestowed this upon him for a reason. It had letters on it, but he knew not what these were. Surely the Widow Garrett could help him...

18.    #218  
    Alma Garrett was a strikingly beautiful creature, a brunette with long soft brown hair that extended from her arm pits to her waist. It was some of the prettiest pit hair anyone had ever laid eyes on.

Thread Crapper

But the Widow Garret was off getting married to Ellsworth, so he took his treasure back to the Grand Central Hotel...

ironically, the grand central hotel was on the far end of town, and not all that grand and not even a hotel, but an open all night pants rental store.